Recreation Your Real Name

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alucard666, Jun 16, 2003.

1. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

Well my real name (in Japanese) is Rando, if you can geuss what it is in English then you deserve to know.

2. lil washu y2k

lil washu y2k New Member

My name is Louise..its in my profile. I dont like my name..and i'm not telling my middle and last name, because i dont like them either!

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

I don't understand why people don't like their names. Their full name is something that uniquely belongs to them just as they are unique themselve. Yea my friends that had been apart of this site have all left cept for Deathfly, I LOVE YA GIRL, so my name is Athenna (I told you that i spelled Athena slightly differently) Marie J.O. (J and O are the initals of my 2 last names)

4. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

My First and Middle name's are Heather Marie. I don't like my name much. It's just so...bland. I like my mom's last name though. My dad's is kinda wierd.
    But, as most of you know, people call me Kos. On and off line. ^.^

5. soundofsilence

soundofsilence New Member

My real name is Whitney. I like it, but I know at least six other Whitneys, so sometimes it's a little confusing. Middle and High School were the worst because three of us were in the same grade. It was fun confusing the teacher though. Due to how common my first name is, I sometimes go by my middle name, Logan. My family also calls me Logan.

In case you haven't noticed, my mother decided to give me names that were traditional used for boys. While Whitney has become a fairly common name for girls (in the US anyway), Logan remains a mostly male name. My sister is Jo. Not Josephine or anything like that, just Jo.

My nicknames are Whit, Logi, Loki, Mini, Vannah (don't ask), Shorty and Poofy.

6. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

My name is Kaleob Shane Norbury.
    I have people say my name Kaleob or Kel but every one spells my name Kel because it is simple. People always end up missing the e and they will spell it tons of differnt ways.

The way you pronouce my last name is a lot differnt than you would think..It is ( Nor-bur-ay) , but people usually say it nor-berry... for those of you who don't know... Kaleob is an other way to spell the name.. Caleb..(kay-lub)

7. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

My real name is Michelle. . . I think. My middle I don't like so much but I will tell you anyway. My middle name is Renee.

8. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

My real name is incredibly difficult to pronounce, and I have reservations about posting it publicly, no matter how safe this website may be :)

B-u-u-t my shortened name is Jen (for awhile it was Jenny[ugh, how I hated that]) which I basically use for adults (excluding teachers, its fun to watch them squirm because I'm guaranteed to be the first name on the role sheet) because adults seem to have the most trouble with pronounciation - especially the ones who work at Pick up Stix. Every time I go there they always manage to turn Jen into some incoherant blob.

But they make such good chicken...

9. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

my real mames monica, but beople call me mo, monico, la monica, and my middle name is lynn, my middle name doesnt fitt me well

10. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

my real name is stephanie. so junk... and my middle name is yuri. it's also my japanese name...

11. BotticelliLover

BotticelliLover New Member

My first name is Jennifer, and my middle name is Gayle. I know its a funny spelling. I usually go by Jennifer, but my brothers call me Jenny. Sometimes my mom calls me Jenny Gayle. Exciting, huh?

1 person likes this.
  12. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

My first name is David, is hebrew, and means God's chosen (or beloved)
    My middle name is Arthur (Arturo in Spanish), is celtic and means Noble, bear man. 100% noble blood! just kidding.

1 person likes this.
  13. s-m-a-k

s-m-a-k New Member

my first name is ciaran

1 person likes this.
  14. IceLands

IceLands New Member

well my names julia.....I think

1 person likes this.
  15. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

OH! I really dont like doing this, but ill make an exeption! My real name is....(Drumrolll).....Yago! I know it sounds weird, but its portuguese name (even though i am Argentinian). I think it suits me (i dont know how, really)

1 person likes this.
  16. Caylee

Caylee New Member

my real name is elisa. not eliza, alyssa, or elsa but ee-lisa lol!

1 person likes this.
  17. Paranoid Trooper

Paranoid Trooper Reanimator

Joel. My last name I wont tell you and you wouldn't even understand it anyway, since it's in finnish. Some of you may have already known this...

1 person likes this.
  18. Dilandau

Dilandau Highly Disturbed

My real first name is Eva. (Not the Spanish pronunciation - it's pronounced just the same as the shortened name for an Evangelion unit. XD That's actually why I've never used my real name as part of an email address, screenname, or IM handle. Being an anime fan, it would probably be taken as a reference to NGE, when in truth that series isn't high enough on my favorites list to warrant much of an expression of fandom.)

And here's a little extra, because I love you all so much (;P): my mother's first name is Evelyn (Eve), and my half-sister's middle name is Eve. Yeah, talk about creative parents, right? -_-;;

19. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

My name is Melissa
    spelle with 2 s's and 1 L not the other way some people think

1 person likes this.
  20. child of sin

child of sin ★★★★☆

ma real is ali (a male) =_=
    child of sin is the name of story i'm up with! and its not a bastard related!! ^_< its about the person that gods sent to punsh people for what they did, so its the child of human sins!
    PEACE!