Recreation Your Real Name

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alucard666, Jun 16, 2003.

1. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

My name is Lauren Denise Craft ^^

2. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Dude nothing special about my name...Okay it's Tiffany Dawn Henry. I don't dislike my name, and I don't love it. Tiffany is so gross to me though. I just wish it was diff. Well what the hell, i know this is a old thread. Sorry

But my name wasn't picked out specially. My mom thought I was gonna be pretty and feminime so she thought Tiffany would be beautiful..and look at me...not girly at all..bigass mistake

Dawn is the name my dad named me from one of his friends daughters..don't ask.

Well Henry is just there

3. Hitokiri Tenma

Hitokiri Tenma New Member

My name is Samuel Gabriel Joseph Coyer. I changed my first name to Samuel and moved my old one, Gabriel, to my middle name.

4. MaesHughes

MaesHughes New Member

My real, full name is Taylor Ashley Lampke, at the moment. I really like my name actually, Lampke is a really unique last name as well, and I love it.

5. Orion

Orion Gears

6. SoraStrife

SoraStrife New Member

MY real name is Sorabel or Soravel <--whichever you can pronouce but I rather like it the shorter name..teehee! ^_^

7. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

My Real name is Joseph Donald Sanzo... i was named after both my grand fathers on e of which passed away in 2001 and was a great man and the other lives in Connecticut of the United States... so there...lets try not to steal my identity here ok? lol :anime:

8. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

MY real name is Joshua David Bridges. I was named for someone in the bible who tore down a wall of great importance, though I cant remember its name. However, I prefer to be called Josh or by others Hitohiro.

9. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

Okay, I'll tell you guys my real name.....not because I'm nice, just cause I feel like it, don't get used to it. Its Michelle Renee Thomas. Go ahead laugh, I don't give a crap.

10. Zealot

Zealot New Member

I know that I'm going to get a few laughs out of this, especially since most of my friends at work think its hillarious.
    My name is JD Brown, that is all fine and dandy until you realize that that is my nickname and that my full name is
    James David Brown....

yup...James Brown...I know
    "I feel good...na na na na na na na...I knew that I would..." etc.

You can all start laughing now.

11. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

C'mon, hun, that's a perfectly respectable name (and certainly nothing worth laughing at, I've always been rather fond of Michelle, myself ^^). My name, on the other hand...:rolleyes:

You know what, I like your name so much that I'm going to risk getting my throat slit by some sadistic little _______ (insert whatever profanity you'd like there) out there in the interest of making you feel better. How's that sound?

Jenaun. Proper pronounciation: Jen-awn (Jenon works too, although it's a little harsher then the intended pronounciation). You wouldn't *believe* some of the variations I've gotten, though.... :dizzy2: My parents haven't said so, but I have the feeling whoever filled out my birth certificate just made a pig's ear of the name "Janine" >_>

Although the good news is that I can change it when I turn 18 (and plan on doing so). My new name? Lingerie Alicia Jones (It's in italics to emphasize its sophisticated-ness...and if anyone wants to challenge the validity of that word...well...well... you can all go marinate yourselves in barbecue sauce for all I care!!! YEAH! That's right! And a fruit-roll-up too!)

Sorry, where was I? Oh yeah...seriously though, doesn't that name just roll off the tongue so nicely? ^^

12. Orion

Orion Gears

I'm sorry, it just doesn't roll off my tounge, and I'm still trying to pronounce your first name. :rolleyes:

-Ian

13. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Kagomes arrow? you do know that lingerie is night wear...you know the type thats supposed to be sexy and stuff...unless you meant it to be that way o_O... then thats okay caus ethats a dang sexy name lol *winks* :anime:

14. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

Didn't we already have a forum like this one? :confused:
    I could have swore we did......
    And I'm pretty sure I already told you guys that my real name is Paulina......hmm, a mystery.

15. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

yeah we did. blah blah blah blah. yeah and mine is Nikki.

16. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Kevin Mathew Keller. First name inspired by my uncle who now is not much to the family :p middle name draws from The Bible Mathew.

Josh it was the walls of Canaon that Joshua lead his people to not tear down but who God tore down through there faith in him :D

17. Muse

Muse New Member

Jansen Nicholas Hunt. So many people get my name wrong. Most of the time I'm Jetson, Jackson, Johnson, Jedson, Jason, Jensen, Kyle, you name it. But I like my name, and apparently so do a lot of ppl, so I'm satisfied. ^_^

18. LilyRose

LilyRose Pocky Junkie

My first name's lucy and that's all you're gonna get :p

19. Muse

Muse New Member

WOW they actually make real people named Lucy? That's effin awesome! I lurve yer name ^_^

1 person likes this.
  20. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

My full name is Steve Edmund Gates I was named after my grandpa from what I have heard of there has be a Steve Edmund Gates in my family for generations. but most of my friends and others call me by other names like steven, stevio or Scuba Steve (Do't know why for this one) :confused: or a few called me Kamakazi Steve