Your, RIGHT!!!! your all right!!!

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Hacker, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

i do need to think less about myself yeah? what does Ciel mean when she says, Think less about having a bf and what everyone else is doing...and focus on myself? hmmmm.........*thinking........stops thinking* oh........mabey that's what she meant. wah! i'm such an idiot!! either i love me or i don't!!!!!! .........................i love me! yeah....that's what i'll do Nighty! that thing you told me to do a few minutes ago........but i was joking when i said what i said to make you say what you said.........get it!? lol.

I am stopping the compliments to myself!!!!!!!! *looks in mirrow and says to self* Dear Nikki, you look horibble today!! *looks in longer*.....*thinks* no......compliments. .............*throws mirrow out window and yawns* there goes that.........when i say 'that', i mean.....well i don't know what i mean....but i know that i mean bisness when i say i'm doing what you told me to do! ~_~

Little brother......what's up with Kaiyon? is busy or something, always? well today was a good day for me at school. i found some money that later in the day no one claimed....Dylan (4 grade crush) talked to me and we talked about Sebastain (my bestest friend).........Sebastain told Dylan to ask me if i liked Sabie (Sebastain's nikki name^_^) i just talked to Sabie and Krizty on 3-way on house phone. Going to Krizty's small party Friday!!! Sabie will be there!!! (spin the bottle anyone!?!)< j/k *snickers*

what's in my fridgidare? Lots of cHow mein, rice you know whats, speghetti with lots of noodles!! and other boring stuff.............@_@

Nikki

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't think Ciel was telling you to be in love with yourself. It's just that you appear to be beggin for boys everywhere to come to you. There are just more better and important things to do than just that *shrugs* Make people see a different and more realistic side of you.

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I think that you should listen to Ciel, when it comes to advice, I've heard she's the best there is. But don't try to misunderstand stuff.