You've got questions? Screw yourself.

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Kagome's Arrow, Oct 23, 2004.

1. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

You know I don't really like this journal...it doesn't sound like me. I reread this and it actually makes a substantial ammount of sense, while I normally make no sense. Go figure.

...Does anyone even read this thing?

Anyway today was all right. You don't much care, I'm sure, since my life isn't exactly any different from the other 400 ninth graders at my school....but yeah. I don't really know what to say, in fact, I don't even know why I'm writing this.

I wonder if the cure for the common cold is acid. I'll bet it is. We need test cases so next time you have a cold, go swallow lots of acid. It's better then Advil!!!

Oh, and tomorrow is National Free Stuff day. Just walk into your favorite store and take whatever the hell you'd like, nobody minds! Everybody's doing it, so you better cash in before its two late! Police following you? Just flip 'em off. They'll love you, I swear.

Anyway I've got a colorguard competition tomorrow so I'd better sleep. Yay. Running around a field for two hours, changing in front of a bunch of bandos (last time was so humiliating..nobody had WARNED me so I didn't even have a damn leotard or something. Luckily someone had a jacket to cover up with...), running around some more, getting worked up, performing, tripping, humiliating yourself, eating stale hot dogs, watching as we lose. Aren't I optomistic?

Haha, I'm j/k. I <33 cg, actually, and I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Wish me luck!

<33 J-Pidge