RPG Archives Yu Gi Oh RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Ok I figure since no one thought of a Yu Gi Oh RPG I would do so. You can make up characters or you can play the following characters:

Tea Gardener: Yumi
    Yugi Mota/Yami Yugi: Mike Maxwell
    Joey Wheeler: User 18
    Maximillion Pegasus: Kupa1342
    Bakura: Koru
    Tristan Taylor:
    Mai Valintine: Sorcyness
    Weevle:
    Rex Raptor:
    Espa Roba: Mog
    Seto Kaiba: Candyman Gotenks
    Mokuba Kaiba:
    Cecila Pegasus:
    Yugi's Grandpa:
    Ishizu Ishtar:

If I forgot anyone please tell me. Choose the character you want to be or make up your own character. Your character may have an Millenium Item if you make that character up. Mine is Yamigirl. Her Millenium item is an arm bracelet with an eye on top and an eye at the bottom. Enjoy!!

2. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

!!! okay! I'll b my own charachter k?
    name: Anubis, (as in, the Jackal!)
    She has the millenium spear, It's exactly her hight, with the eye carved onto the sharp cone-shaped bit on the end of it.
    She has blue hair tied up in buns with red ribbons, and adores Yami like nothing on earth ;) .
    She is kinda like am older sister to Yugi, but is overly shy around Yami. :shy3:
    In ancient egypt times she was the pharo's guard, thus: the spear.
    Her best friend Miko was the cook, Anubis had a pet cat, that when the millenium Items were made and and all that magic stuff happened, Miko merged with the cat. So she's a catgirl, Anubis has to look after her coz' tho' Miko's human tchnicly, she only really ever sleeps, eats, and plays because mentaly, she's a cat.
    Anubis is hopeless at the card game, and Miko is really good at it.
    Miko's deck is entirly food-related, whereas Anubis' deck is mostly defencive.
    Anubis and Miko kinda stay with Yugi and his grandpa, renting out a spare room and Doing all the cleaning and cooking around the house to pay since they dont have any money.
    thanx for reading ^_^

3. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

I'll be Yami yugi but not Yugi Moto.

4. Bau

Bau New Member

i'll be anyone as long as i can use BEAVER WARRIOR, i love beaver warrior. hes the best.....

i haven't really seen the show but i play the card game, everyday, anyway.... espa roba sounds cool....i guess....

5. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Mai Valentine or Tea?

Tea :)

i like how Mai plays but when it all comes down to everything Tea is good :D

6. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

The Jackal that's pretty cool. Ok here's mine.

Yamigirl is a Princess of Antient Egypt. Yami Yugi was her dream guy. Yamigirl is also know as the Queen of Games cuz She beat Yami Yugi too many times (I actually did in the Game called Dark Duel Stories) She is related to Maximillion Pegasus. He is her uncle not by blood but by marrage. Cecilia was her Aunt by blood. Yamigirl's grandfather gave her the Millenium Arm Brcelet that she wears all the time. It grants wishes to anyone who's near her. When it grant's wishes, all of Yamigirl's energy goes into it and she passes out. When her energy reterns however, she wakes up with a certain dizzyness. She wears Short Shorts, a strapless halter top which shows her stomach. She wears Knee High boots. Everything is in black. She has Tri Colored hair Which is Green, Gold, and Lavander. It's up to her ankles. And she wears a pair of goggles on the top of her head and a head band that goes across the forehead to cover a sighn she has there. She is verry shy about showing her sighn because if she takes off the head band, she gets alot of power and is un able to control it.

7. Yumi

Yumi New Member

ooc: really cool Yamigirl i gotta say:D but knowing myself i will be warping Tea sooner or later

8. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

ooc: hu? YamiYugi was the pharo-person.. If your chara' was a princess, she would have been like, his daughter, but he died at like, 16 :confused: I'm all confuzzled.. @_@

9. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Ok let me fix that. She was a princess of Futal Japan ok? So there. Your right. I'm wrong.

10. Yumi

Yumi New Member

well people make mistakes right? ;)

11. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yeah they shure do. Ok so she was a friend to Yami Yugi. There that should work right?

12. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yup and I put you down for him.

13. Bau

Bau New Member

explain to me what this epso guy looks like??? please......

14. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Well lets see, he sort of looks like Bakura only with strighter hair and he has psychic powers. He also has bangs that are stright. Is that good enough for you?

15. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

Sounds like Malik to me.. Who is Epso? Iv'e neva seen him before..

16. Bau

Bau New Member

oh ok thats fine i don't quite know his personality but what ever... oh hey can i use maha valio too???

17. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yeah shure you can Mog and espa Roba was in a brand new episode od Yu Gi Oh a couple of weeks ago.

18. Bau

Bau New Member

cool thatnks i'll start watching the show so that i'll know whats all going on. its on at 8am right on KidsWB....? ok i think i got it...

19. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yeah it is Mog. Just watch it and you'll see what I mean. It's on channel 11 at 8am and 11 am.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.