RPG Archives Yu Gi Oh RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fushigi Rockna

"Well mai's found her... Come on let's go..." Kaiba said.
    "Wait, we as in you and me?" Seika asked. kaiba nodded. Seika turned to Mai and Athena, her face turning bright red. her fingers crossed, she smiled at them.
    "Well I'll see you guys later, get to safety okay! I'm gonan watch Kaiba rip Pegasus aparty!" she told them. She then whispered "Wish me luck!"
    And with that Seika and Kaiba began to leave.

2. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yami hinted to Yamigirl agian to use her powers. Once again, Yamigirl did so. She also used the powers of the Millenium Item she wore. Then Yamigirl heard 2 voices which sounded like Kaiba and Seika. Yamigirl then called for them to go through the middle path of the maze. In an instant, the two of them were in frount of Yamigirl. Yami still staring at Yamigirl but then Yamigirl moved and he stoped staring. "Seika, why don't you do the honor of finding the right path unless you want me to do it again."

3. Fushigi Rockna

"Uh, you really wnat me to choose the next way? Okay then..." she said. She then took out her orb, it dnagling from the small golden chain. Instead of making it grow large she just dangled it in front of her. She then closed her eyes.
    'Come on....'
    And then it swung to the left.
    "Okay, I choose left!" she exclaimed.
    "You better not be leading us to a dead end." kaiba said. Seika turned to him.
    "Ah, and just when I was thinkiing you trusted me." she replied. Kaiba just looked away.
    "meh, whatever, come on, my orb never lies!" she exclaimed.

OOC: yes it's like Hitomi from Escaflowne's pendant as well.

4. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yami and Yamigirl followed Seika and Kaiba to the door. "Well Seika, I hope you are right. I have many important things to do after this and well I don't want to get lost." Yami looked at her in a confidant way. Yamigirl understood now. "Hmmm I can trust her. She has been my friend for 5000 years already."

5. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Athena fell to the ground unconscious. "Athena! Noo! I cant bring her with me when she's that way" Mai said as her Scepter glowed brightly. "Hi" She muttered seconds later to everyone else. [For those who dont understand, My scepter teleported me and Athena next to you guys] "Someone help Athena! She's feeling weak!"

OOC: Sorry I have to control your character Athena but you dont post anymore so I cant continue just not posting either that way.

6. PrincessMononok

PrincessMononok New Member

OOC: Ok, cool. Thanks alot. :)

7. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

Maximillion Pegasus got up slowly from where he was sitting and walked towards a small door."If they want to duel then I will defeat them all."Pegasus opened the door and let out two dozen guards."Don't let them get any further."

8. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

ooc: Yamigirl you did it again.

"Yami reached for the door but 24 men dressed in suits came busting out."

Yami: We traped.

"Yami grabbed Yamigirls hand and ran left."

Yami: Run!

9. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"I call upon my Harpie Lady!" Mai yelled and with the power of her staff sumonned a real Harpie Lady to fight the guards. "You all have Millenium Items, do it!" She added

10. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Yami turned and faced the grauds"

Yami: I summon the Gaia the Ferice Knight.

"The Gaia appered on his purple stallion."

Yami: Attack! Send the grauds the the shadow realm!

"Gaia charged and trampled 5 grauds. The grauds were gone and Gaia was infront of Yami and YamiGirl"

11. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OCC: Sorry Mike. Just trying to help you.

IC: Yamigirl was a little shocked but then she decided to make shure everyone was safe, she summoned her card. "Go Dark Magician Girl!!!! Make Shure that no one else is around." The Dark Magician Girl nodded and started to look around.

12. Quistis

Quistis New Member

Quiska stood there with shock and amazement "Wow, such great cards!" She looked at everyone and notice that Yami and Yamigirl where very good friends indeed. All of a sudden she heard a voice of a child crying. "Mika?" She looked Yamigirl and everyone and asked. "Did you hear that?" Chould it be her sister had return indeed just like the symbols on the box said, and if it was true where was she?

13. Fushigi Rockna

"Ah shucks, I got no good cards...." Seika pouted looking through her deck. "Crap..."
    "Here."
    "Huh?"
    Seika turned to Kaiba, in his hand one of his blue eyes white dragon cards.
    "You're gonna let me use it!?" she exclaimed.
    "I don't have a Millennium Item, but you do, so here, but I want it staright back after this." Kaiba told her. Seika nodded, her orb growing back to it's original size.
    "I summon the blue Eyes White Dragon!" she exclaimed as the orb glowed and the monster appeared.

14. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Kotori stood infornt of Tea without a items that the others have she had nothing much to fight with except her katana.

"i may not have magically item like yours but i do have a fighting a ability"

Tea stood back with the others awatching the huge dueling monsters form in amazement unsure what to do or say but had her mouth open in awe of them. Kotori attack 4 of the guard with the flat side of the blade without having herself hurt at all waiting for any who tempted to challenge them again.

15. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Yami turned to YamiGirl."

Yami: Now for your uncel.

"Yami ran with Gaia in frount of him to hold off the grauds."

Yami: Peaguses! No more hiding. I want my grandfathers soul. It's time to duel.<growled with anger>

16. Fushigi Rockna

"Come on and blast them!" Kaiba yelled to Seika. Seika nodded and ordered the dragon to attack. It did and 6 or so guards disappeared.
    "Come on, now's our chance, everyone come on, unless you wnat to hold off all these guards by yourselves." he said snidly as he grabed Seika's arm and the two began to run after Yugi/Yami, with the BEWD right behind.
    'I wonder, if he actually trusts me... it seems he didn't think twice about taking me with him... Aw, just like old times...' Seika thought.
    They caught up with Yami and Kaiba's face turned cold, like he was ready to kill soemone... mainly Pegasus.
    "Pegasus! For what you did to my brother you will pay!" he yelled. He then turned to Yami.
    "So who wants a shoot at him first? Do you, or can I kill him now?" he asked.

OOC: Damn, I SOOOOOOOOOOOO want to make a relationship here but I can't! One of the thigns they taught me in RPG school was never to have two characters you're playing fall in love, unless you can get permission, but don't. It can ruin other people's plans, crushes are okay tho. Seika's not the only character that loves good ol' Seto, Quiska does too, but wah!!!!!!!!!

17. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"I want a piece of him too" Mai muttered. "All the duelists probably all died drowning because of him." She added with a disgusted look on her face. "But before you guys duel, I think there's something that needs to be taken away from someone" She said looking at Pegasus's Millenium Eye.

18. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Uh huh. I believe so Mai." Yamigirl ran in frount of her uncle Pegasus. "I think this belongs to someone else." Yamigirl took the Millenium Eye. Just then Shadi appeared.

Shadi: "So you are the one related to him. I should have known better then to give him this eye. Now he must be punnished. I'll leave that to you and Yami over there."

Shadi left with the millenium eye.

Yamigirl: "Now you are powerless. Go ahead and get him Yami. He's all yours."

19. Broll

Broll New Member

Can I join, if not to late?

20. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OCC: Shure. It's never too late. Who do u want to be? Or do you want to make up a character? I always let people join in my RPG's so don't u worry about it okay?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.