RPG Archives Yu Gi Oh RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

Pegasus fell to his knees."My millinium eye is gone."Pegasus then got a sly look on his face."So Quiska where is your sister Mika?" "I know where she is but I won't tell you where she is."Pegasus started to laugh.

2. Quistis

Quistis New Member

"WHAT!!!" She stood there in shock. "Mika!!!" "Give her back!, how in Gods name did u get her?" She remmebered the box and that it said that Mika would return the minute she gave Yami the card, THAT voice she hard must have been a warning of things to come.

She did not know what to do for she was defenceless

3. Broll

Broll New Member

I wanna make my own char. can I use my deck?

4. starlightmishi

OCC:hello, everyone yamigirl said i could join. I play bakura.

"well, well..even though pegasus had done some terrible deeds,you shouldn't take millenium items from their destined owner."
    (turns to Quiska)"you see my m.ring can detect the presence of energy and locate things, if you get my meaning, and i do believe you are in need of help."
    (privately a voice speaks in her head)lets make a deal"

5. Fushigi Rockna

"Good god... I wonder if... The reason I saw Hodansho was because...." Seika began. She then felt soemthing grab her hand. She looked to the side and saw her sister, Hodansho, the purple haired 16 year old.
    "Pegasus! What did you do to my brother you son of a *insert NAUGHTYYYYYYYY word*!" Kaiba yelled. But then he heard Seika scream. He turned to her.
    "Seika, what's wrong!?" he yelled, but the girl wouldn't stop screaming some word of gibberish.
    "KOTA! KOTA! KOTA!" she screamed. That was the word in her first language that meant no.
    "Ashita! Ashita! Stop! Stop! please listen to me! You need to help me! I've been riencarnated with all my memories but I need your help, oh god, help me please!" the girl yelled.
    "Hodansho..." Seika muttered, as she tried to touch the girl but she faded away once more.
    "K-Kota... KOTA!!!!!!!" she screamed in frustration, tears streaming down her face.
    "Seika! What the hell are you trying to say!?" kaiba yelled. He then turned to Yamigirl. "What the hell is wrong with her!?"

6. Quistis

Quistis New Member

All of a sudden she heard this voice, she swears she was going crazy but it was Bakura. He asked her to make a deal with him. Quiska replies with her mind hoping he can hear her : A....deal? what kind of deal?

7. Yumi

Yumi New Member

"let those people go! i mean their souls too Pegasus!!!"

She spoke hoarsly, looking at him with hateful eyes wanting to see him in a jail cell where he can't do anything to hurt any more people like this again. Waiting to see what the others were going to do to him before kicking him unconcious and taking him away.

8. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: sorry i've been gone so long.

ic: Athena woke up and said, "I'm going back to the dungeons to where Mokuba's body is.... I'm going to try to bring him around... i may know of a way to get around the stealing of souls... no one follow me..... i may have to use a power i have and i can't have anyone with me... Thank Mai for helping me for me... it means alot."

9. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OCC: Yeah you can use your deck if you want to. Oh and I need a description of your character.

IC: "Well Bakura, lokg time no see. The last time I saw you was on the ship. Well I know that eye wasn't mine but Shadi took it from me and said he had regreated giving the eye to Pegasus. Well now that's over, we have something more important like to destroy someone" Yamigirl looked at Pegasus. "After all, he did try to kill us!!!!"

10. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

ooc: I can't roleplay most weekends. So yami girl you have contorl over me then.

IC:

"Yami growled back at Peagues"

Yami: I want my soul. Back.

11. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OCC: Mike, I can't post on weekends either so I'll try though.

IC: "Yeah give Yami back his soul or I will have to get tough. I plan to save everyone here. Give me back my sister's soul too!!!!!!!!"

With that, Yamigirl started to get really angrey and threatining. She took off her headband and her power came at full force. She was now uncontrollable and no one could stop her except Yami. He was the only power that could control Yamigirl's powers at this point.

12. Broll

Broll New Member

Character Name: Makedo
    Height:"6'0
    Weight:100 LBS
    Eyes:Teal
    Hair:Blonde, Spikey

Deck:petit Moth (2),Cacoon Of Evolution (2),Great Moth (3),Dark Magician (3),Change Of Heart,Toon World (2),Blue Eyes Toon Dragon (2), Ryu Ran (2),Toon Ryu Ran (2), Blue Eyes White Dragon (3), Red Eyes Black Dragon (2), Summoned Skull (3),Black Skull Dragon (2), Poloromization (or however you spell it) (3), and the rest I've seemed to have forgotten, I left my deck in my locker at school and its spring break so, there ya go :D

13. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OCC: Okay cool now you may post whatever you want to as your player. we are in the Castle in Duelist kingdom okay?

14. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

name: Elaiya Raine
    height: 5' 11'
    weight: 100 lbs
    eyes: evergreen
    hair: long black straight hair

she has only a few cards in her deck yet they are powerful, yet she does not professionally duel she only is a spectator

15. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

Elaiya suddenly ran into the room, she stopped for breath, " I... have.... been looking... for... you... for.... ages..."
    everyone stared at her...
    "Oh i thought mokuba was here!"

everyone stares at her

"Ive just gotten out from the dungeon, I came here after mokuba ages ago, yet was caught by pegasus, just tell me where he is"

i dont know which room to enter to so im just typing this in a random place, someone else decide

16. Broll

Broll New Member

Makedo walks out of the castle staring at the castle,"Hmmm, why is it everywhere I go something bad has to happen eventually?" Makedo asked himself.

17. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl and Yami looked at the newcommer in Pegasus's dueling room. Yamigirl bieing uncontrollable almost hit the newcommers. Yami stopped her and explained to the newcommers about her powers which were uncontrollable. Then he told them that she wasn't like that at all. Yamigirl looked at the newcommers again but only in her shame.

"I'm so sorry. I never ment to try to attack you. Sometimes my powers are uncontrollable and attack when unnessessary. Again I apologize. We will introduce ourselves as soon as we get this over with. Yami go ahead and duel him. I'm right behind you."

18. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena knelt next to Mokabu and held his hand as she went into a trance. She began the long and difficult process.

19. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Yami walked onto the Duelest platfrom and set his deck into deck space."

Yami: I'll go first if you don't mind?

20. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl is right behind Yami and starts to cheer for him. "Go Yami!!!! You rule!!!! Yay!!!!!!! I know you can beat him." Yamigirl then decides to put her headband back on so no one would bother her about it later. "Yami, just trust in the heart of the cards and you will win. Don't let anyone say different. Be yourself."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.