Yu-Yu Hakusho forum.

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Sieghardt, Jun 22, 2003.

1. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

A Yu-Yu Hakusho forum would be cool. Alot of people like it, and there are quite a bit of Yu-Yu threads in the Anime forum. I would appreciate you giving a Yu-Yu Hakuho froum a chance. Thank you for reading!:)

2. SerenityX

SerenityX New Member

YES! YES! YES!

I vote yes on that! Whoo hoo! I love Yu Yu Hakusho! I have almost every episode on tape and everything! YES! YES! YES!

3. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

There are no plans at current to add any forums. Don't let that stop you from expressing your interest, however.

4. Sieghardt

What d you mean BakaMattSu?

5. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Excuse me for my intrusion, but it means that for the moment, they won't make any new forums on the site. But just because they won't add a Yu-Yu-Hakusho forum don't stop writing about it.

6. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Exactly right. We are pleased with the size of the forums right now.

Many members commonly ask for "such and such" forum more frequently than you'd think, but without the expressed interest or discussion depth available to many such suggestions, there is little point in instating a dead forum.

But give enough reason and interest and there might be consideration for it.

7. shohen

shohen New Member

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I wanted a Yu YU hakushou forum

8. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

Yu Yu hakusho is the coolest show on toonami!! is that a good reason?

9. blackmind

blackmind New Member

o please o please o please add it please i will be good....i will give u all cookies

10. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

No PMs, thanks. This thread is enough. Express your interest, argue your point, and back it up with good reason.

11. Sieghardt

I have a few reasons.
    1: Many people have been starting threads about YYH in the Anime forum. We should have a forum to put these in, and leave the Anime forum to the less popular anime.
    2: YuYu Hakusho has become very popular recently , with the new movies, and cards coming out in September.
    3:I want to learn alot more about YuYu Hakusho, and I am sure others would like to as well. So, we need a forum to put the YYH threads in, and hopefully people will see the forum, and try to liven it up.
    Thats all the reasons I have. Please, if this is good enough for some reasons, or if some people will agree with me, could you make a Yu Yu Hakusho forum?

12. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

oki Youkai here is my suppot that i pland on giving you this morning but had to go to summer school:
    1. a ton of threads have been started all over the m2a site about yu yu hakusho.
    2. it is a growing anime that has picked up popularity over the past couple of months.
    3. i love Hiei:rolleyes: ..... i mean i love the show :p ;)
    4. i think that i would be a good idea to have this kind of fourum becuase i would be a place to put all of those threads instead of in the anime section...*recalls her own mistake* or in the role playing section.....:D hehe.
    and if any other reasons pop into my mind i will be sure to post them here...^__^

[​IMG]
    Hotaru :catgirl: