Art Yugito! (SPOILERS FOR CHAPTER 312 OF NARUTO MANGA)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Chane, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Chane

Chane Audience of One

From first sight, I immediately fell in love with Yugito, the Nibi Jinchuuriki of Naruto. Though naturally from the first moment I saw her I knew that she was destined to death, as her appearance was minimal and she didn't receive the big introduction new characters always get, the same kind that Hidan and Kakuzu of the same chapter received. So I drew this in her legacy to always remember her by, although this certainly will not be the last picture I will do of her because by no means does this picture do her ANY justice... plus it's just plain shitty. I think the only good thing that came out of this was the wall. XD Ah well. Yes, I know I screwed up -horribly- on the right arm, feet, and lots of other things, though despite the size of this picture, on paper drawing her was kind of small for me, something I'm not used to.. and if people will remember I'm not used to drawing different poses like that, or even trying the light and crappy shading I did in this picture. I guess it's just part of the ****astic transition of trying something new and trying to better myself, neh? Ah well. Don't be too harsh in your judging. ;) If you have a DeviantArt you can find it over in mine, so leave a comment if possible, please. Note: I also drew this and scanned it before I had read Chapter 313, so I didn't get to see her clothing in full detail. Though I probably won't go back and fix this one up in that sense, I'll probably just try to draw a completely new and hopefully better picture.

http://darthmattykins.deviantart.com

[​IMG]