Music ZELDA parody (great)

Discussion in 'Music' started by Ranmy, May 31, 2002.

1. Ranmy

Ranmy New Member

System of a Down - Zelda

maybe some of you already know SoaD's songs, like Toxicity or Angels Deserve To Die, which are bein played all day long over here, but dont be afraid, "Zelda" aint no Heavy Metal song :D

its about the NES & SNES games Zelda, Link, Ocarina of Time etc and its soooo delicious if you know the original Manga-style video games :rolleyes:

i (as no native english speaker) dont get half the jokes and innuendos in there but i've been rofling just for the funny japanese-english style lyrics :D really nice, go get it from kazaa or so (950Kb) :)

2. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

ya know, i got the same song...twice. one said systme of a down, the other said mr. bungle. i also have one that is mr. bungle doing the nintendo songs from the original mario, but it says that it's done by nine inch nails...lol

3. Ranmy

Ranmy New Member

i just downloaded the one you say, but hey its got no funny lyrics! :( its got no lyrics at all ^^

reminds me of the MarioTwins Flash animation thou :) i LOVE these remember-the-good-ol-times?-things!

4. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

LOL!!
    The first time I heard this song, I couldn't believe that it was System of A Down, I found somewhere else that it is from a band called "The Rabbit Joint", I'm not sure which one it is though. Oh, another really insane song by them is "Johnny".

but anyways I found the lyrics too ^^
    Link, he come to town
    Come to save the Princess Zelda
    Ganon took her away
    Now the children don't play
    But they will when link saves the day
    Hallelujah!

Now Link, fill up your hearts
    So you can shoot your sword with power
    And when you're feeling all down
    The fairy will come around
    So you'll be brave in your decisive hour

Now Link has saved the day
    Put Ganon in his grave
    So now Zelda is free
    And now our hero shall be
    Link! I think your name shall go down into history.

5. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Oi, flashback to when you came to Strathroy and I was yelling that song at the top of my lungs (which wasn't very loud after all that German yelling in the conservation area) ... Ahh, good times.

6. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

yeah that song...that is awesome! *^-^*

7. Ranmy

Ranmy New Member

i think you're right, cause there's no Zelda song on any of the two CDs SoaD released yet :) would have been cool of them to perform this kind of songs. softer you know (although TOXICITY absolutely rooocks!) :D

@Gentatsu: whats Strathroy?? n i could do the translation part for you i speak german ;)

8. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

That definitely is System Of A Down. The singer has a unique voice, methinks.

Strathroy's the sorry little [PURAZUMA!]-hole I call home. As for the German, it was entirely words I learned from philosophy, research and Rammstein. Along the lines of "Du hast Kopf!" ... just nonsense, really.

9. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

*sigh* system of a down is so cool my friend todd we jamming to toxicity on the way back from the beach today and everyone else in the van was like 'what the...' bc we were singing with the headphones on and yeah but back to the subject i heard this song sometime last year and loved it of course!! i crack up every time i listen to it heehee good stuff good stuff