RPG Archives Zelda Rpg

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mike Maxwell, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana looked at Yuki. "YOU ARE LINK!" She walked closer to Yuki. "Why did you leave us!? Including me!?" She got closer to Yuki. "You caused us all pain! Why did you do that!?"

2. Dwarf-man

Dwarf-man New Member

Salpnas did look at Link
    ......If you are link show me you battle skills
    Salpnas did stand in battle position

3. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

Yuki looked at the both of them. he liffted his left hand. a bright light shown. Link was standing there infront of them.
    "Galana, i am so sorry," he whispered.
    he looked at salpnas.
    "i will fight you, after i take care of Ganon," Link said.
    link had anger and death in his eyes. navi flew up to link.
    "Link where have you bieng?" Navi asked.
    link looked at her.
    "i will tell everyone what has happened after i take care of Ganon. i must do what the goddesses have intended me to do," Link said
    Link walked into the castle. his eyes where shadowed. he ignored everyoen now. tears where falling down his face.

4. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana stared at Link as he walked into the castle. Tears were falling down her face, as blackness came over her body. She fainted.

5. Dwarf-man

Dwarf-man New Member

Salpnas did still stand whit the Sword up but then it was a black ball that was around him and he started to remember his father. The eyes of Salpnas did turn white and he did fall down to the ground and wispering: get in still you can Ganon is coming i will protect you get all the people in there out hurry.....

6. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Orlani looked at Link, the great father of Haziki. With both of her swords still drawn she pointed both of the blades at Link. "You will not touch this man...no one will...because I...I will be the one to kill you...for Haziki and for myself. O how I awaited this day...the day I would kill you. But I cannot slay you now, you sorry excuse for a man...I have to save my love...and your son...some one must...it might as well be me, you bastard." she said as she sheathed both of her swords and continued to walk down the hall.

**sorry, I meant that she points the swords at link instead of gannon

7. Dwarf-man

Dwarf-man New Member

salpnas did look up and did say to Orlani ' you should hurry to get out all the people in there fast i will fight gannon to make sure you will get away safe' salpnas did stand up and the wound strated to bleed again 'now hurry' did salpnas say and draw the sworda and some daggers

8. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

Link stared at Orlani. his eyes where cold and dark.
    "yes, i am a worthless, and cold hearted bastered. i have no reson to live."
    Link started to walk off.
    "girl, don't make the same mastake i did. don't let your emotions get in the way of a battle. if you do, you are asking to die, and i can tell, that you are a good nice, and kind hearted person and that many ppl love you for how you are, and if i live through this, you can kill me, i have no reson to live but to make the ppl i love misrable," Link added.
    link ran up farther into the castle. he reached the door to where Ganon was. he could feel the evil waves. he entered the room.
    ______
    Komori ran over to Galana. he picked her up.
    "Galana, Galana, wake up," Komori shouted.

9. Dwarf-man

Dwarf-man New Member

Hey link is Gannon there but then..........
    Salpnas did start to walk from the castle and started to yell come here Gannondof i have been waiting for you

10. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

OOC: ppl, the gm can rp for about a week. just to inform ya all.

11. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"'Don't let my emotions get in the way?' Hmph...I'll be the judge of that." Orlani said and she turned to Salpnas. "I'm not leaving. Haziki needs me. Instead, let me accompany you." she said as she continued on with Salpnas.

12. Dwarf-man

Dwarf-man New Member

Salpnas did look at Orlani and gave her a smile and did look over the filed again to look after Gannondof

13. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

Link didn't say a word. he had a tight grip on the master swordand on the shield. he was trying to supress his emiotions, but he couldn't. his whole world was crashing down on him.
    "you can go and save your friend, but ganon is mine. i will kill him before he puts anymore people in pain and toils with there hearts," Link said in fustration.

14. Dwarf-man

Dwarf-man New Member

OOC: im going be away for about 4 day so cya later

BIC: Salpnas did see that Ganondorf did start apper as a image
    'Hello Ganondorf......'did Salpnas say cold Ganondorf did just smile and he did say ' Hello my son'
    Salpnas did turn around and did see that Link was holding the master sword, Salpnas did Draw a dagger and throw it in Links leg, Salpnas did walk over and steal the master sword and say I cant let you hurt my father

15. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"Salpnas!!" Orlani exclaimed as she witnessed this event. With both of her swords still drawn she got in her ready position, all of her nerves were ready to explode if he were to make a sudden move towards her. She was ready for an attack. "I told you not to touch him!! And the hell is this whole 'father' business?! You mean you're actually working for Gannon?" Orlani commanded to know as she stood there, not knowing where to turn to. "Haziki...!!!" she called out silently in thought.

16. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

OOC: Dwarf-man, u have a problem. salpnas wouldn't be able to touchthe master sword. only the hero of time can touch it, no one else. just to inform u.

"and if u are going to stop me, i guess i will have to kill u too. all those who serve darkness needs to die. all they bring is pain."

17. Dwarf-man

Dwarf-man New Member

OOC: yeah yeah he is going to throw away it

BIC: Salpnas did just stand and looking down to the ground and did say calm ' no im not working for gannon...... he is my father and im will never forgive him for leving me....... I reamember it all now......' Salpnas did look at Orlani whit the sadness in the eyes for felling it burn in his hand after the master sword

18. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

Link took the master sword away from his neck.
    "so, what are u going to do? u either fight with us, against or just leave," Link asked.

19. Dwarf-man

Dwarf-man New Member

Salpnas did look at Link ' Well when i now know that im Ganons son i have his powers and wekness and i dont fell weak right now not even when you holding the master sword...... ' Salpnas did look at Orlani and Link ' im going to see my father and get his weakness and Link stay out you dont have the power in the master sword yet' Salpnas did start to walk to the castle

20. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Orlani sighed heavily as she called forth all of the magical strength in her body...and she once again froze time. Everything stood motionless as she was the only one able to move. "I need time to think!!" she exclaimed as she sat down on the floor and placed her hands on her cheeks, "Hmmm...Salpnas....is Gannon's son...and Link...is right there.... I'll fight Gannon and once he's outta the picture...I need to find out a way to deal with these guys." she thought to herself. She then stood up and allowed time to return to normal and everything was moving again. "We should all work together. Three...is better than one...Salpnas." she said as she walked on. "Link...Father of Haziki...I'll call a truce now. Let's just get all of this over with...okay?" she requested as she looked back at him.