RPG Archives Zelda Rpg

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mike Maxwell, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana followed Komori. "You found the cure?" She felt a sudden pain of evil. "Komori, we better get out of here, I feel it know."

2. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

Komori looked at Galana and nodded. he whistle and akuma ran to there side. Komori picked up salpnas and put him on her back. he got on after he got salpnas on.
    "Galana, get epona and lets head to the castle. we need to get him to a safe place," komori said.
    he started akuma on a gallop. he was trying to hurry, but he didn't want salpnas to get anymore hurt.

3. Dwarf-man

Dwarf-man New Member

Salpnas did look up ' orlani and........... Link is still....... in there...... ' did he say what a low voice and started try to get lose from the grip ' i must warn them....... '

4. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana called Epona. She hopped on Epona as she came by Galana. "Komori! Hold Salpnas with your hand and arm so we can get out of here faster," she said as she caught up with Komori. Dad I hope you'll be alright. She thought as she looked back.

5. Dwarf-man

Dwarf-man New Member

Salpnas did drag out the spear from the stomach and did say whit a low voice ' get to death mountain i live there i need some stuff '

6. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

Komori got a better grip on salnpas.
    "warn them?! about what?" komori asked in confusion.
    "galana, lets go to death mt." Komori said.
    he tuk akuma in the direction of death mt. the raod was steap and rocky. he tried his hardest to get up the mt. he reached the top.

7. Dwarf-man

Dwarf-man New Member

Salpnas was on tha way to shut the eye,s but then tryed to stay up and did say : Link,s..........sword..........sage............attackt........again.......
    Salpnas did shut his eye,s ' we must hurry ' did he say in tha same time he did hold the spear in a strong grip im his hand

8. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana had a harder time getting up the moutain than Komori did. This was one place she never came to. She was far too afraid to come here. But she did make it up. "Komori, why did you bring us here?" she asked out of breath.

9. Dwarf-man

Dwarf-man New Member

Salpnas did look at Galana ' i live here and i need some stuff' he did say and started to walk to a hole in the mountain salpnas did turn around 'you are welcome in if you want'