Zoltar's Dark Secret (Preview)

Discussion in 'Gatchaman' started by Cloud, Jun 12, 2001.

1. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

Thought it might be fun to start off a BotP spoof - I've only finished 1 minute of it so far but let me know what you think -

All voices are by yours truly so you may notice some similarities between them - one person can only vary in so many ways!

Zoltar's Dark Secret (Preview).rm

John.
    --
    Please note that the underlying intellectual property is owned by Tatsunoko and Sandy Frank Entertainment. All rights reserved.

2. Cavelle

Cavelle Guest

Having only ever seen the Japanese version of the Gatchaman series (all 3 of 'em, I have too much time on my hands), this is...umm...different. I guess this is my first introduction to the new character names and well, for a sec I was like, Zoltar who? As a fan of parodies and voice over animation spoofs (long live Monty Python--and if you ever want to get a funny game, find Monty Python's Meaning of Life game for PC. It's ancient but it's hilarious), I think this has alot of potential.

Personally, I always wanted to play the voice parts of Jun and Katse. That's what type of strange aspirations you get after working in a professional theatre for six years! Could be worse, I could be trying to produce my own rock opera ~_^

Keep up the parody!