Video Games 108 Stars!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Novus, Feb 25, 2004.

1. Novus

Novus Gone

Suikoden question here. Spanning the entire series, which character is your favourite? Feel free to list a couple, since that seems to be the way these threads always work.
    I, for one, liked Yuber (see the avatar) from Suikoden 3, as well as Fubar, Hallec and Aila (all also from 3). You can tell which game is my favourite.
    Anyway, what do you think?

2. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

I've seen the gorgeous art, but haven't gotten a chance to play. It seems my lovely videogames and I are drifting farther and farther away.

3. The_Stranger

The_Stranger New Member

McDohl is by far my favorite character. He is the silent main hero in Suikoden one and is a secret character in part two. His rune, the Soul Eater, the rune of life and death, is the coolest in the series. He is nothing short of a god in part two when you equip him with the Flowing rune and the Gate rune.

Next there is the unwilling pretty boy Flik and the burly, loud-mouthed, albeit gentle hearted Viktor. Those two played pinnacle roles in the first two games.

Lets see, who else... oh yeah, Clive (who was in both one and two) and Elza (an unplayable character in two). In a time of swords and sorcery, these two were pack'in rifles and six-shooters. When I finally seen their final confrontation, it was enough to bring tears to my eyes... its SO tragic....

The only characters I liked in part three were Geddoe and his group. The only problem with him is he actually gets weaker if you choose him as your main character at the end of the game. But his comment to the final villain is priceless. "Time to grow up kid."

4. TruDestinyBreak

TruDestinyBreak New Member

Pesmerga, easily.

Reason being the air of mystery behind Pesmerga and Yuber. These two characters are destined to partake in some mythic godly conflict between the two of them. The creators of my beloved series have stated that Pesmerga and Yuber are going to have a large role in the final Suikoden. I seriously cannot wait for their pasts to be revealed.

Pesmerga is also badass because of his name. For those that dont know, the word "Pesmerga" loosely translates to "He Who Chases after Death" in Kurdish. Ain't that awesome?

My second favorite character is a tie between Landis (Suikoden 3...gotta love his scythe) and Luca Blight (Suiko 2...BY FAR THE TOUGHEST BOSS BATTLE EVER)

5. Dante

Dante New Member

Clive (strange, rifle-wielder from I and II) is definitely top for me. Just love him. Gremio is easily number two (the axe-wielding care-taker of McDohl). Pesmerga would be up there, too. And Chris from Suikoden III. Yuber from III, as well. Unfortunately, I've only played I and III.

6. Fushigi Rockna

I'm reviving this thread.

BECAUSE I CAN!!!

I've grown an attraction to Lucretia Merces (from the new Suikoden V) and Lyon (also form V) as of late. Esp. Lucretia. Miakis is amusing too.

And I really loved Mel (from III). She made me laugh. Alot. And Cecile (also from III) was a fav...simply for her sheer cuteness. (little girl in armor with skirt and leg warmers? any time, baby, any time).
    Fred also amused me greatly with what a jackass he was. =)

Although, my all time favorite is Viki. End of story.