Creative Writing 2 days, in a nutshell.

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Ангел вчера, Jan 17, 2006.

1. Ангел вчера

Yesterday
    7am, the factory whistle down the street goes off.
    I wake for a few minutes, toss and turn and doze back.
    10am, the sound of my computer wakes me, again, toss and turn and doze back off.
    12pm, the factory whistle blows for lunch, I wake up and light a smoke.
    12:30pm, the whistle once more, back to work, back to sleep.
    2pm, dogs barking-I wake. A vagabond until my bathroom.
    2:10pm, my contacts are in, bowl of cereal, late lunch of champions.
    3:30pm, brother home from school. *How was school?*
    Ok, we'll try to beat Tarterus on Legendary today. We can do this.
    5pm, *Nick, this is the last time I ever tell you, never drink the rest of my f*cking Dr. Pepper again. I need it in the morning, with my coffee and ciggarettes. Next time the only thing that beats you to the hospital will be the ambulance you're riding in. You understand me?*
    *Yes sir. I barely drink you're Dr. Pepper, I didn't mean for you to not have any this morning*
    *Good, now go to the store and get me more Dr. Pepper, and get me some smokes. Jesus Christ, you're worthless. You didn't even clean the house. You have the nerve to sleep until 2 and you can't even do some f*cking dishes?*
    *Sorry, I over slept. I didn't mean to. I meant to do the dishes, it's just...*
    *It's just you slept until 2 in the f*cking afternoon. Why don't you get a goddamned job? I'm the one brining money into this f*cking sh*thole and I have to come home to a dirty house. And what's for dinner?*
    *I don't know, I hadn't thought it out.*
    *F*ck-you really are worthless aren't you? Where is your brother? Upstairs on the x-box or computer? He is just as f*cking lazy as you are, you did this to him! Take him to the store, and get some hotdogs or something. Do we need bread or anything?*
    *Not sure, I didn't check*
    *You never know do you?*
    6pm, returning from the store, taking Dr. Pepper, bread, hotdogs and ciggarettes from the car I look around... I hate living here. I hate it so much. I want to leave... no money and no way to get there. I want to fly away.
    *Nick, I never want to hear that techno bullsh*t of yours again, it makes me crazy in the head. I want to kill people when I hear you play it. So STOP!*
    *Ok, sorry. Here is you smokes.*
    Manhands on Seinfeld. Classic. I wander up to my room, get on the pc. Check my email, look at forums. A few minutes later I fall on my bed... It sure is comfortable. Putting some headphones on, drift away with trance. Drawing stuff, writing stories... that's what isn't dead inside me. I finish up and roll over, I close my eyes and look back on my past so far.
    Glad I have experienced what I have.
    Sad from being hurt so many times, my heart messed with and broken.
    Glad I threw that bottle of pills back up.
    Sad I left my friends when I moved.

Today
    I tiled the farthest room in my house, along with the bathroom. I think I will sand and paint that back room tomorrow. Manual labour strangely makes me feel better. Like I did something worthwhile and useful. Last month I carried 25 cinderblocks from the yard into the basement and then carried dried cement from the fireplace to the back alley. Three trips worth of dried cement, about 125lbs each.
    Anywhoo. Remove the washer and dryer, fridge and stove. Take it to the living room for 'them' to pick up. It is called a laundry mat for the clothes, god I always hated them. A minifridge and a hotplate thing on a table. A microwave and some pb&j, cereal and maccoroni and cheese. I hate my life. A few cans of corn and peas in the cabinet. The fridge has bologna, cheese, mayo-milk and Dr. Pepper. God forbid we not have Dr. Pepper for a few weeks. I don't drink soda but once, maybe twice a month and I don't eat pork.
    *Why don't you eat it? Are you a jew or something?*
    *No, I just choose not to eat it. Besides, bologna tastes like ass.*
    *How do you know what ass tastes like? Have you been eating ass?*
    *No dad, it isn't meant to be literal, it was just a joke.*
    *Well, until you know what ass... or sh*t tastes like you don't say that*
    *Yes sir.*

My life... isn't very fun, nor is it even exciting. But... as much as I hate it, I don't see living without it. The story is true, the way you comprehend it is probably different then mine.

2. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Hey mate shouldn't this be on your online journal then
    Oh your life dosen't sound that ****ed being raped or beaten to pulp is ****ed up (their just examples)

3. Ангел вчера

Well, two things, I don't have an online journal, and yeah, I know it could be worse. I was just in the mood to type that.

4. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i believe you can get a journal through the journal page/dropdown. if not, cloud or bakamattsu can help you. or ciel or zanza. >.> i don't remember how to do these things after awhile hehe

5. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

okay okay i knew that was probably the case it sometimes make your life seem better when you look at the fact theirs always someone who has it worse...........you got to feel sorry for those people.

one of getting a journal is clicking on the icon journal and selecting my journal then you make a journal oh forget what i said listen to bloodberry she knows lots of stuff

6. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

if it's important, chances are i forget it >.> try clicking on the journal thingie and see what it tells you. might have an option to set it up. -explodes-

7. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

Ouch. It does sound like your having a rough couple of days, but like Hunter said, there is someone always going through something worse. But every now and then, its good to be selfish and focus on yourself, it can help you feel better.

On the journal, click on journal, next to Quick Links (ps. I loove quick links!), then click my journal, or go to your control panel (under quick links) and see if theres anything there. I manage my journal through my profile though, so i have noooo idea what im talking about.

8. monkiki_ba

monkiki_ba New Member

er- yes, listen to what they have to say about the journal...

yeah. your life doesn't seem bad at all- whether in a mood or not, well, nevermind.

hey, make more FRIENDS!!! (... not like i have much though... -__-)

9. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

But it will be hard to figure out who to talk too though