Fan Art A Colored Drawing from FR

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 2, 2004.

1. Fushigi Rockna

Not that anyone cares about my drawings but it's been a year since i posted a drawing. So maybe someone might be interested in seeing how much better i've gotten.

It's colored, which is different for me because I believe i'm horrible at coloring. But whatever you guys be the judge.

My scnaner made it darker too. X( bah...

Note: If you can't figure out who it is in this drawing, you don't know me all that well. :p

Attached Files:

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

it's very interesting. and cute of course.. umm is that Joey in his jacket?..

3. Fushigi Rockna

Yeah, it's Joey/Jounouchi. X) I can't draw him very good (or any other character for that matter. Well, I kinda draw Tea/Anzu okay...) yeah... ^^; Thanks a lot for commenting. <3

4. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Did you sketch this in pencil first then coloured over the pencil lines? I'm wondering if you would like tracing the line over in a fine tip black pen then erasing the pencil which can smudge while colouring then colour? anyways the eyes on Kaiba are cute. He looks a bit shocked.

5. Fushigi Rockna

Yeah i sketched it in pencil first then cloured and then went over again with the pencil. I hate how pencil smudges. T_T (hence why i avoid colouring) I'd like to go over in pen first but me and pens...don't get along too good. I'm sickenly paranoid and whenever i try going over something with pen, it doesn't do too good. :( Plus there's no such thing as a fine tip pen int his house. ><

That was intended. <3 they looked cuter when they were white tho. X)

6. Kawaii-neko163

Kawaii-neko163 New Member

Hey that's quite cute! But why is Joey in Kaiba's jacket? Last I recalled Kaiba didn't really like Joey all that much...but it's still cute!! Have you drawn Mint yet or ever?

7. Fushigi Rockna

Well, Joey/Jounouchi and kaiba DON'T like each other in the anime, but eheh, this drawing is shounen-ai. X) KaibaxJounouchi is my FAVORITE yaoi couple. <3

and I draw Mint alot Ichigo too. They're easy compared to the YGO cast.

8. Kawaii-neko163

Kawaii-neko163 New Member

Really? Do you have a gallery with them and your other drawings?

9. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

quite an interesting drawing.
    i think it is very unique.
    i like it!