Fan Art A drawing I did of Kaiba... PERFECTLY!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Fushigi Rockna, May 10, 2003.

1. Fushigi Rockna

Oh my god, people yopu do not know how hard it is to do Kaiba's bangs right. It's very, VERY hard, I ahve tried several attempts and finally I have did one succesfully.

Tho, may I say, my scanner is CRAP~! XP So my white sheet of paper became a screwed up bluey piece of paper. No worries, still looks good.

I do not wnat to seem conceited but if anyone wnats to color in this drawing, feel free to do so! Because, I would actually like to see that. ~_^ If you can get rid of lal that annoying blue stuff in the backgorund, I will hug you. XP

Attached Files:

2. minjigga

minjigga New Member

thats pretty good. like it. but that is quite a big head. hahah. nice.

3. Fushigi Rockna

I have a thing wih drawing big heads. XP I used to draw them MUCH bigger. I ahve no idea how I used to draws the breats on my girls when there bodies are the size of a stick and the heads bigger than a watermelon. XP

Btw, did it oly turn up half the picture like it did for me? It's suppose to be him holding his arms type of thing, and my signature (FR) in the corner.... hmmm...

4. minjigga

minjigga New Member

yeah i only got his head and his neck. dunno.

5. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

thats great man thou... he has really big eyes- which he normally doesnt have....

6. theone

theone New Member

Kinda off the subject but....does kaiba have a mullet!?!?! Just wondering....would be funny if he did :D

7. Fushigi Rockna

Well, he kinda does (I had to illustrate that in the drawing too) but he technically doesn'y. I think Jounouchi does... but Takahashi Kazuki is notroius for impossible hairstyles. XP

As for my big eyes, I usuaully don't draw his eyes big. Actually, originally, ya see in this RPG on another site, I made a character who's like Kaiba, but different (he's in a constamnt search to find out what 'sex' is. XP And he's paranoid which makes it even worse) so this picture was originally supposed to be of him... my Seto kazuya. XP But it just turned out so perfect.... *cries* T_T

Damn! It only showed up half for you guys too? Crap... well 'll have to see if I can reload it, in a bit...

I have a colored picture I did of Anthy (form the Utena: MOVIE! I hate series anthy) too... I might try and post that as well....

8. Influences

Influences New Member

Looks good but a... was the eye ment to be alot bigger then the other?

***Off topic*** Hey TheOne how was the party ***End off topic***

9. Fushigi Rockna

Well kinda... the eye on your left, well the one on the right was supposed to be the smae size, but well didn't turn out the smae size and if I tryed erasing I would erase the rest of the eye. X( So yeah... I actually think it makes him look even more kawaii. XD (btw, I'm sick of people syaing Kaiba is cute, he's hot! I just made him look cute here for a personal reason...)

10. Influences

Influences New Member

I c still looks great good reason for having an eye bigger then the other also