Creative Writing A dream

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Bloodberry, Aug 20, 2002.

1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

ever have a dream and wish you could remember it? but when you try, you lose it? and forget all but pieces? welp, i finally caught one. and it's a damn good one. tho, i may have to explain the day before a bit...least a few things from it...and why certain things are the way they are.

first, the leaders are maesters cause well, i played waaaaaaaaaaay too much ffx and it's a neat word...i think i was saying it in stupid manners the day before.

2nd, i had a very badly cg-ed water spout in my dream. this was because at wal-mart, i picked up a pc game and commented on the incredibly crappy grpahics. well, they were just realll old cg...they were ok a year ago, but suck now. oh, and a water spout is a tornado made up of water...normally occuring on water...i have no idea why the spout was on the land.

i was also rpging alot...mainly, am replaying thru ff7 for the first time since it came out and i beat it...haven't played it since and wanted to go at it again...see what i remembered.

i also have some sketches of scenes i vividly remember...l;ike the water spout, and the black chick...she looked really pretty..and i can't draw her right...but i really remember her holding the thick teal book to her chin. and there is this view from down inside a water hole...looked really neat...should have been there.
    but, next post: the dream details...(pretty much the dream, but so that it makes a bit of sense)

2. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

Rock Town

a town built into the cliffs overlooking Water Town. rulled by several maesters. semi advanced with a very nativve look and feel. few rooms have windows.at the base, by the entrance, the inside mildly resembles an airport entrance. people where loose, bright clothing. many citizens escaped Rock Town when the Bad Maester took over.(which is what my dream was about...) Bad Maester looks like a cross between Seymore, Sephiroth, and someone else. he has very weak mental powers. his take over was sealed when he converted half of the party that tried to stop him into his own. controlls the summonerish girl, and the "fighter" guy. attempted to gain control of the female maester, for her powers as a blue mage. Measter Alex(he named himself half ways thru...one of a little bit of dialog i recal...actually, the only bit of the dialog i recal...sigh), the final party member, was forced to escape into the forest wilderness outside. many others escaped with him. three indiviuals with great mental abilities joined them, along with a maester that is a white mage guy. the mental ppl(heh) used thier abilites to teleport into a shrine deep within a mountain, lcated a good long distance from Rock Town.

<one this page i have a small, crappy sketch of the view out a window the female maester had of the water spout rampaging through Water Town. it destroyed most of it. i think that's why they lived inside the cliffs...>

3. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

Mountain Town

the shrine has no outside entrance. the shrine idol will destroy those not pure of heart. it stops time and moves only then. the people that remained built steps into the caverns up above...and carve them out better. at the top of the mountain, the peak curves down into a bowl inside which is a grand forest garden. the room below is a type of large rec area. in the very middle of the mountain is a large open hall with three layers of bowcanys(sp very bad...gomen) looking down into it. a large fountain at the center of the main hall. the shrine idol protects the mountain with a barrier that prevents the windows from being seen from the outside. she also keeps it from harm. Maester Alex has been chosen to lead the people, even tho he says he isn't the person for it. he helps out everywhere, mainly in the steel mill area factory thing. he goes back to Rock Town to rescue the female Maester. she plans to spy on them until the idol removed and destroyed the nosepiece decoration, which held the control mechanism. the idoll is the first place new townsfolk go when entering Mountain Town. this is to protect them from hostility.

<this page has a sketch of the stone shrine idol on it...along with the area in front of her.>

4. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

after this it gets really vaig(the one word that means that same word...gr....) i have a slight memory of why the black chick and her friend came into the picture...they're about earlly 20s...he tells her to throw her book away, she does...when he leaves, she pulls it back out and smiling, holds it to herself(the top winds up under her chin...*^-^*) i remember the female maester being shot with something in the left leg before she first got to mountain town...

the black chick is the only person i vividly remember,....so her sketch i know is right.,...least, of her head...she's damn pretty...the bluie eyeshadow was a neat touch

5. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

I very rarely remember dreams myself...but this morning wqas whacked out.

Can somebody interpret this for me?

I dreamt I was on a family mall trip. We were going to take the subway from inside there, but it was closed for the weekend. My sis and her boyfriend go to a nearby restaurant in the mall, So, I decide to go into a store asking for some kind of adapter for my gaming system. I get directed to a Radio Shack where I find the adapter - but on that same shelf are those really old Kenner Star Wars figures (some packaged, some not) on sale for like 6 cents a piece, varied up to about a dollar. So, I start scooping 'em up and the dream ends.

I have no clue what these events mean, other than the fact that I must dream like a geek. :p

6. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

This is a true story.

I actualy had a very interesting dream this morning. I had been planning to go into town today(which I did, I bought Giant Robo and an Akira poster), so I didn't want to sleep in too late, which kind of made me slightly restless, and my parents woke me up at around 9:30(hideously early for me) with their clatter, but I did get back to sleep I was still kind of restless, so I did not sleep too soundly. I dreamt that I got up, as I normaly do and had gone into town, I don't remember any detail from this part, as is the way of dreams, but I probably just bought some anime and manga, then I went home. Then all these people(I think I knew them) started arriving at my house, and started having a party, and everyone was talking around me, but I was really tired and didn't know what was going on. Then I realised I wasn't wearing any trousers, which took me by suprise(I've never to my memory dreamt that before). I wasn't actualy embarresed, just kind of suprised, because I knew I had gone into town like that. It was around then I realised it was a dream. Quite a strange experience, knowing you're dreaming.
    I don't think my subconcious could quite get my head around that, so I kind of woke up, or so I thought. I got up(again) and got dressed, washed, the stuff I do every morning and went into town again. I can't remember any details from this part either, but it somehow came to my attention that I was still asleep, so I woke up again. I did as I did in my previous two sub-dreams, but I was woken up soon into this one by a phone call, which I missed. Well... I hope I was woken up...

7. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

It takes one to know one!! :sweat:

Well, actually, your dream might say that you wanted something that either you couldn't get or you can't wait for it..then again, it could be you saw something like that on TV or real life..

But it's just a dream..:rolleyes:

8. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

I dreamed...

That I was with mistress Houynhmhm (remember Gulliver travels? - well the mistress was the horse lady), and there were people around.

I was talking to her about the Yahoos (humans, who were considered beasts by the houynhmhms). And then I don't know what happened... (something related with the evil men)

but she freaked out. And ran away. The next thing I remember is that I watched the rain and she was crying, scared.

And I woke up. I said to myself. "Hey, this is the perfect oportunity for another fanfiction!"

And then I forgot why she got scared. Poof. There goes my fic.