A friendly reminder

Discussion in 'Gatchaman' started by Mattimus, Oct 17, 2001.

1. Mattimus

Mattimus New Member

Less than a week to go before the BOTP volume 1 & 2 DVD's are released. I hope everyone is planning to pick theirs up if they have not done so (To borrow a line from Starship Troopers: I'm doing my part). Rhino has confirmed that additional volumes are set for release early next year and will continue contingent on how well sales go. See the link below for more info.

http://home.hiwaay.net/~tfharris/pulpculture/cgi-bin/newspro/viewnews.cgi?new sid1002738661,84380,

On some websites you can get these DVD's for as little as $14 each. I'm not one to say that's a pittance in terms of cost (I have bills to pay too, and holidays are right around the corner), but let's show Rhino that we fans are a well-meaning bunch that can be as loyal as any staunch Trekkie and buy their DVD's. Let's show some maturity and avoid the temptation of downloading DIVX, MPEG 1 or worse, ripped versions of BOTP. And let's have Rhino release as many if not all the episodes. Aren't the extras (subbed Gatch) worth it?

Matty (getting off his soapbox)

[This message has been edited by Mattimus (edited 10-16-2001).]