Tokyo Mew Mew A la Mode

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Fushigi Rockna, Feb 24, 2006.

1. Fushigi Rockna

A la mode is the 2 volume long, manga sequel to Tokyo Mew mew. it features a new mew named Berry, who is the first mew to have two animal genes: amami black rabbit and the andean mountain cat. The mews are against the Rose Crusaders, who in their quest for a perfect world, are using left over chimera anima.

I have both volumes. ^^ I really like Berry, but for some reason alot of other people don't...

So, what does every one else think about it? What do you think about Berry? even if you haven't read the volumes yet, let us know what you think!

2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Only two volumes long? Aw...I wanted it to be more.

I read the first one in Waldenbooks a long time ago, and loved it. I still think it could be more....

Yay for cuteness!

-Seishin

3. Fushigi Rockna

I was kinda disappointed by how short it was too, I mean it was so cute. =P Plus that meant TMM ended ast 9 volumes...i think they should've gone for 10 (nines irk me >.O)

I was also really disappointed by how we found out NOTHING about the Duke. I wanted to know what was upm with him/her, but all we ever learnt about was how he/she helped the rest of the Rose Crusaders.

Btw....anyone else notice that the Duke...welll....his/her hood they wore for a while looks like a...Klu Klux Klan hood? O_O

4. shadow_fox

shadow_fox New Member

klu klux clan hood,weird
    yeah,i agree,it was too short,it could have extended a bit longer for maybe about 3 more volumes at the most