A lazy work-a-holic

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Suzu, Oct 16, 2004.

1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

First of all A BIG THANK YOU to Cloud for creating this journal feature! He is just Amazing! :anime: I've always dream of haveing a blog... and my wish came true.
    I've categorized my journal, lol... I love to waste time and enjoying looooong breaks away from the Text books :D

Anime Watch List:
    Naruto:
    The fourth OP well matches what happens later in the manga. I like it. The ending is rather weird.
    Episode 104 I enjoyed this filler so much actually. I did not expect that I'd see those Rain nins ever again.

Bleach:
    I love the characters... I want to know what happens next.

Final Approach

Harukanaru Toki no Naka de (In A distant Time)
    Is this story related to Fushigi Yuugi?

Tsukuyomi (Moon Phase)
    =_= I don't know whether to continue watch or drop.

Gankutsuou
    My eyes... can't stand the FIXED PATTERN! I miss the block colors.

Manga Manga
    Naruto

Games
    I haven't touched my PS2 for the last month. Maybe because of uni. However, I do spend an enourmous time surfing the net and searching for info about FF12, Kingdom Hearts 2. I want to get Disgaea Hour of Darkness... but I promised myself to finish FFT:Advance, and FFx-2 before purchancing any other game.

Shopping
    I'm so interested in plushies! Yes, I have the mind of a 7 year old. I love plushies, especially UFO catcher prizes. Aww I want a Gaara plushie, Tohru, Kyo, Ruri, Tokyo Mew Mew, Sega Asumanga in Yukata UFO dolls. They are soo cuuute and rare. T__T I've come across some cool webs pages which had information about custom plushies. There are some people who create plushies as Fan art, and I thought Fan art was limited to just paper and pensil. I want to do Fan art plushies too. I don't know how to sew lol! I'll learn... *Internal Suzu: First get you BSC (Hons) degree then dream of such things*

Academic Accomplishments:
    Eek! 2 university course work set! I've started on the first one (PartC++ classes, Dynamic ordered lists and Hashing). The first part I've almost completed. I have problems understanding Hashing. Must study! >.<! Suzu FIGHTO! As for the JAVA coursework... I haven't even started *panic attack*! Both are due beginning of November*takes out ice bag*

Je m'appelle Suzu
    Alors, Salut! J' etudies la langue francais... Not much french is it... I'm trying to practice. lol Wish me luck!

2. Very welcome Suzu!

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

wow! Cloud commented on your blog!! ^__________^ so Final Approach is good?

4. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

I've seen the first two episodes :), interesting and funny at times. I don't like the opening much... If the series flips into ecchi mode, I'd rather stop watching it =_=...