Computers a little help please

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Polaris, Jun 26, 2004.

1. Polaris

Polaris New Member

okay, I made my own avatar for this site. I went to change it from my current Chiyo avatar, hit reset fields, and nothing happened. how do I get my own avatar in there and get rid of the cursed Chiyo-chan?

1 person likes this.
  2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

but chiyo is so cute! Anyways you can't, maybe someday you could request the avatar you made, but you yourself cannot upload your own avatar into the system here. There are many other avatars to choose from, tbh I didn't know yours existed!

3. Polaris

Polaris New Member

all right, thanks a lot. I made two avatars myself that I would like to request for the site then. they're already proper size.

Sesshoumaru

InuyashaxKagome

if someone would please make these into useful avatars I'd greatly appreciate it. :)

4. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

There are no more "Custom Avatar Requests" in Mangatoanime. edit: make that Boards.jp***

Seems Seraphim hasn't been keeping up with the news! *gasp!* =P

Anyway, you can now upload your own avatars, but only if you reach Power User status.

Power User denotes that you are a member for 100 days, have over 250 posts, and over 50 points of karma.

For more information, go here: http://www.mangatoanime.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=12978&highlight=power+user

***Edit: seems I can't keep up with the changes either! ROFL!

1 person likes this.
  5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Ever since that fateful night.. I haven't been able to concentrate. Anyways! I do recall something about that now. I should become a bjp know-it-all. If I had that kind of brain..