Recreation A M2A gallery, Perhaps?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Suzu, Feb 5, 2002.

1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

:) I was thinking... um... Wouldn't it be nice to have a nice M2A gallery, where it displays all the stuff and art we fans have created for M2A? I mean it would be nice to have all those mascots displayed in a gallery? Plus we can submit fan art from various anime/games... we can create funny neutral doujinshi's too :) which would be great... ofcoure that would require...um... a lot of WORK. I just liked to share this idea, and perhaps hear what you guys have to say :) ...

2. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

We could even adapt MO's pic viewer script (not mangaviewer... that'd be for the doujins) to the task! I think this would be a great idea! I wonder if we have the space for such a thing... Cloud?

-UK

3. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Actually, I was thinking of a big project such as this one for quite some time... it would be a lot of work, and take a long time... but with enough willing members, we could see it through....

I was thinking more along the lines of an old post we had though... the one where we were discussing what anime/manga series we'd make if we could... maybe actually creating one of those in manga form...

Of course, I make about as much sense as a babelfish...

BakaMattSu, needs to actually start finishing some of his long started projects....

4. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

As long as the database size can be limited to something I don't see it as a problem (I think I am halfway though my quota at the moment)... Where's this MO thingy?

5. UrashimaKeitaro

Which one? I beleive his pic viewer is on a site he links to with mamiyaotaru.mangatoanime.com The other 'thingy' is circulating among board members, it's a manga viewer script, it's really something to behold.

-UK

6. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

Hiya -

I'm looking into this at the moment, currently scouring hotscripts.com :)

John.
    --

7. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

8. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Wow! ^________________^

The gallery is so cool!;) Thanx Cloud and UrashimaKeitaro! Now for some fan arts and doujinshi ehehe!:p :D

9. UrashimaKeitaro

I really deserve no credit on this one, the glory be the Administrator's!

Cloud, Awesome job! I can't wait to see what other talents get posted there!

-UK

10. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks!

Unfortunately I can't link it into the existing member system but I've sent the admin password to BMS so either of us can create accounts for anyone who wants to upload their own fanart, just send an e-mail to bakamattsu@mangatoanime.com or cloud@mangatoanime.com (or use the PM system in vBulletin).

John.
    --