Art ~a new start on my webmangas~

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by AsIaNgUrL, Jun 9, 2003.

1. AsIaNgUrL

AsIaNgUrL ~*☆Dream AsIaNgUrL☆*~

hiyas there ^_^... hi i'm once again here to inform all of you that i'll be making webcomics now, so as soon i have some of my mangas done i'll be posting ONE page of the art manga per WEEK..... i'll be updating it so..... please wait... this is an anouncement first ^_^.... but soon i'll be posting pages of my webmanga here ^_^
    thanks alot to all of u .. and thanks to all the mod ^_^....
    ~Misao

2. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

*****in'!I can't wait!

3. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Misao, won't you open up a gallery in M2A Gallery? It's just an opinion, but your manga piccies can go there and it can be easier for us to see and read? What do you think? :)

4. Tetsuo

Tetsuo New Member

I knew this day would come ! can't wait :glazed:

5. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

What is the M2A gallery, anyway? Surprised Misao isn't there already. Can't wait to see your manga! *bows*

6. AsIaNgUrL

hiyas all.. thanks for waiting..... from now one... 1-2 manga pages will be posted on this thread.

• all characters are originally mine
      manga based on the original story of "with you"
      any copy without author's permission is not allowed.
      if u think i have coppied from someone else, please let me know right away so i can change it.
      [/list=a]

thanks ^_^.... please enjoy..... (btw.... gomen ne.. sorry.... these two first ones are done rushly so they dun look very details or good.... the next pages will come out more detailed and finely drawn...... please help supporting the author ^___^.... thanks.. arigato...

PS to Suzu : yeah.. i;ve been thinking about that since along time but the problem is that i dun know how to make that gallery thingy ^_^'

yeah... btw.. lots of errors in my grammer.. plz forgive me... anyways..... there's this part where is says.. "thure" it is "true...

ATTENTION!! manga is read in original manga style... from right to left!!!!....
      WEBMANGA~
      - "With u" ~cover
      - "With u" ~01

~Misao
      With u_cover

with u_01

7. minjigga

minjigga New Member

oh man you are one amazingly talented artist. wow. thats really good. the cover and the first page are amazing. sheesh. im in awe. i support you 110%! wow...dang your good.

8. AsIaNgUrL

arigato ^_^.. im glad u liked it. but it seem slike no one is looking at it ;_; .. sigh*....>.< but oh well.... i'm glad that i did it...like that ill improve more... ^_^.... the other ones will come out soon so please look once in a while to this thread to see if there is any changes.. thanks ^_^
    ~Misao

9. PorPor Coro

PorPor Coro New Member

^-^ awesome!

now imma go and start finalizing mine to show ya guys! i hope it comes out half as good as yours Misao. It will take like 3-4 days a page to do all of the detail that i draw but i am dedicated! lol

*bows* misao rocks mucho! ~btw~ my manga is called Living Legend RAVE...man i hope it turns out as well as urs...

for those who care this is the cover....i drew it like 2 years ago but might as well show it. I deeply apologize for showing art on your thread

http://nothingness.topcities.com/robot/cmr/message.jpg

p.s. Misao, ñ_ñ u should check my thread out por favor (please) maybe give you opinion on my art. Or not. Mucho Love

10. Tetsuo

Tetsuo New Member

Yesyes! looking good :dizzy2: Id say the drawings are fantastic, as always. But the story..umm dunno was it even supposed to make sense, but i kinda didn't understand what they were talking about. true..not true..true..huuh? whats true..whats going on..why is the other girl about to stab the othe one? Im confused.

U just say how ;)

Keep it coming, u're doing great!

11. AsIaNgUrL

hehe tahnks.. well... u'll need to see the other pages tat are comming up ^_^.. so wait please.. thanks... the story .. u'll know it lil by lil while u read.. ^_^

help supporting hte author ^_^... by.. uh.... like...hmmmm..... encourage me ^_^ hai.. that's it... ^_~.. weird ne?

thanks again.. and yeah.. por porcoro... ^_^... urs looks better then mine.. i love RAVERS.. they ROXORS!!! ^_^.... i'm trying to rave... ^_^... hehe

~misao

12. Superfly

Superfly Active Member

Oh so you're starting too? That's cool, because I'm starting to draw my web-manga too today!
    :D

I'll post some pages when I've drawn them!

ANYWAY! Your style is very nice and cute but it lacks a tiny bit of originality... not like it's an evil bad thing but it looks so common lol!

DON'T STAB ME PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!
    ="(

13. Tetsuo

Tetsuo New Member

Hey Misao, i once angain checked that piccie and realized they haven't got much of a backround in them.. did u leave it out on purpose ? It would look alot more lively if they had one in them i think. Well, thats enough out of me today.. im giving u the thumbs up over here and waiting axiously for the next page :D

14. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

Hey Misao, I just wanna say I like what you have so far. It look cooler than the one my friend made. Can't wait till you post the next page. *Envy Misao*

15. Tetsuo

Tetsuo New Member

Hey cuteness;) whats the progress with the mangas? Waiting and waiting like mad over here:) Keep me noticed if something happens ok?

16. AsIaNgUrL

^______^ almost ready.. gomen ne if im taking a li bit longer then i thought... but u know
    WORKING WITH TONES IS KINSA HARD!!. >o< lol.. gomen ne....
    i'm tryign to work with tones and all that.... to make it look good.. and not crappy like my other ones... -_-* sigh*......

superfly.. i wont stab u ^_^...how could i .. u live sooo far.. lol.. j/k

they will be up very soon.. sorry for making u guys wait.. i'm sorry.. they will be up... i'll make more pages now... ^_^...

~misao

17. AsIaNgUrL

okay.. ^_^.. i'm sorry for letting u guys wait sooo long.. but here it is.. two more pages up.. ^_^.... i still have to CLEAN up some .. but this is wat i have so far.. not done yet.... ^_^ have to work more on the tones....
    hope u guys like it......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Misao

18. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

Nice drawing and funny. I'm getting really jealous of you. He he. Don't mind me. I envy people that draw better than me. I only draw good when I'm bored and not lazy. Only thing I draw good when i'm not bored are trees, clouds, suns, etc. You get the picture. Can't wait to see more.

19. Tetsuo

Tetsuo New Member

:eek: ......aa......:glazed:

20. Rough_Divide

Rough_Divide New Member

Hmmm.. Ive heard alot about Misao's art, and it seems like shes living up to all the hype! I didn't realize she was so good, looks like she's worshipped like a God in here lol! I need to start gettin sum of my art on my PC so i can post!!

Keep Up the good work Misao! :D