Creative Writing A story I'm writing...^^

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Mika-chan, Mar 30, 2003.

1. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

It has no title yet, but suggestions are welcome!

This war started only three hours ago and wasn’t nearing an end of any sort. No one was winning, no one was losing, everyone just stayed neutral. Well, at least, Captain of the Wataskoh Company, Mika, didn’t see it.
    What would happen if the Kingdom of Catilian defeated us? If Lord Atohran’s Kingdom lost? We would lose everything… all the people and our Kingdom would be lost to Catilian… Becoming an addition to their already growing lands.
    “Hah…’ Mika went into a defensive crouch; sword in hand. They just won’t give up!! She thought to herself as numerous blows had to be blocked with her sword.
    Just who would win? No one was advancing and it was becoming dark. She was nearing the bridge, which was not far away from the gates and the Training grounds. There were hundreds or thousands of warriors lying dead on the ground, just lumps of lifeless shell, read for you to trip over. Yet, with all this happening… Mika was still able to ponder on the earlier events.
    Who was it that left the small black velvet book on her bed in Quarters? The one that knew was long dead now… But she couldn’t help but wonder if it was one of her men or if it was Lord Atohran, the man that saved her from the unsightly death with Aeroshikahn.
    Mika’s pondering proved to be her weakness. The warrior at hand flung her into the guard by the bridge.
    “Ah…?” Both of them tumbled to the ground, the enemy’s sword impaling the Guard’s heart, instantly killing him and then missing Mika by mere inches as she rolled away swiftly. He continued to recklessly lay blows to the ground next to her, missing her each time. Her courage though… Betrayed her by letting the fear in her eyes appear. The mist in them from being mostly blind, didn’t cover it…
    Would this idiot of a warrior kill her here and now? No. Not easily anyway.
    A gold flash blinded all near her long enough for her to jump into the air, taking her now hard left arm to his head, the pressure of it’s impact, crushing his skull. Claws tore into his chest, but why rip his heart out? He was already dead. She didn’t know and she didn’t care. Her markings now radiant, her hand now covered in blood… The man fell to the ground his heart shortly after.
    It was figured by her teammates that she had gone on a rampage. For reasons not really known, yet, it could’ve been for the death of her son, Pearreru.
    Whatever it was, it was a rare sight to see Mika’s demon form. As Child of Eternity and Silence, she was a holder of Life and Death… A shell with a mind of her own and worked silently and quickly.
    But never was she alone, really, she had her 10 children: Allen, Alen-Kint, Sice, Marrin, Masato, Nyaklyo, Lirael, Cabrael, Sabel, and Diare. They came dressed in their respective clothes in front of Lord Atohran, but other times… they were in their battle clothes. And now, they are to just dress in their battle clothing.
    “All right! Main hall!” Mika swiftly ran into the Quarters, finding Nimaski limping from the brutal attack and rape earlier. “Are you going to be okay, Nimaski?”
    “Y-Yes Ma’am…Just a little shaken.” Her hand was bloodied; still dripping to the floor. They hadn’t figured out who the culprit was, but once they found him… he wouldn’t live long. Not if Ryuarikahn found him first.
    ~Bring the Child of Eternity and Silence to me… I shall awaken her… Awaken Maoko, my sister…~
    Everyone gathered in the main hall, or the cafeteria, as we all know it now. “Is… Is this all that’s left?” Mika looked stunned, for out of the 429 men and woman they had, only 5 remained, not including herself. She fell into her respectful chair at the end of the table. To the side of her was Lieutenant Ocanciraisur. They’re where four empty tables now, and every one of them were long, decorated, and readied for the feast to be had that night. Each table could hold ninety or more people.
    “…I’m sorry to say that we can’t rest…. The enemy is coming back…”A man with bloodied robes of white, Lord Atohran, spoke. He was a great King and warrior all together. His metallic blue hair was also drenched in the crimson color.

2. Kirei na kimyou

Kirei na kimyou New Member

Ok, you've got talent for a writer! ^^
    Just a few things, though. How can she think of things other in battle? Especially things in the castle or stuff, or any other non-battle releated stuff there and now? She'd get sliced if she don't concentrate enough.

...were they just at a castle or what? Did I miss something? It just seemed that they were in battle first and then suddenly they were somewhere else.

3. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Oh. thanks! and they started out in battle. that was my main Idea. they're out in an open feild fighting and then once they all retreated, the remaning warriors all then go to their spring quarters which is not too far from the castle that Lord Atohran lives in. her often comes to the quarters and checks up on them. Also, yes. Mika tends to stray away with her mind but her instincts take her body over.... ^^

~Mika~