Paranormal A vampire cult?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chance, May 31, 2006.

1. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

2. Chance

Back in like 96' there was a small group of teenagers who killed a couple and drank their blood. They had been doing this to small animals and pets for a few months before hand and when arrested, they believed they were vampires, and said they needed to feed from their victims.

So, can fantasy go to far? In this case, what was the issue other then childhood fantasies running amok?

3. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

You got to be kidding. thats just gross and wrong. Really wrong.

1 person likes this.
  4. Chance

Not kidding. Lemme dig up the article and we can discuss this incident among other things.

5. Chance

6. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

*shudders* thats wrong! and disgusting. I cant believe they KILLed two people for now reason... I would not want to live near them

7. Chance

Yeah, it's really odd what people will do when they let themselves believe in fairytales and fiction. I mean, vampires? No, I don't think they were vampires because they drank blood.

8. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

I know thats stupid! and scary... this is what happens to kids who are ignored by their parents..

9. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

The story just scares me. I mean, two deaths, two animals that were...attacked and everything else is just scary. That one kid that took the game further, I mean, how could he just do all those things? Its just a video game for crying out loud.

10. Chance

Yeah, what's scariest about it is all those little goth kids you see doing odd things.. Half the idiots are up to the same things. With 'satan worshiping' and 'personal wicca' they're taking things like Wicca which is actually meant to be a good religion based on the power of male and female and are turning it into something more geared towards satan. Sacrifices and such, they don't care.

In high school, we had a group of them and one of the girls really erked me. So, being mean and horrible, I rammed my lit cigarette into her neck. Yeah, wasn't my best moment. I was arrested for it, and suspended but in the end, I don't regret it.

Yes, that was off topic in a way, but in another way it was me relating what I know of goth kids to what I've read. Mostly, they seem pretty much losers. Hot Topic doesn't make you cool, if only they knew this. =)

11. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

and they think its cool... or a game. Thats whats sooo sad. And they will never learn.

12. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

but Spencers does XD

On a revelant note this isn't the first nor the last and by far the couple was dead before they was sucked. If you want a sickening and twisted indidivual look at canabiles and hwat has been done at that IT's an idnividual's mind set and how they think on the world that makes them do the things they do. Like Lance and other with role playing some think it's wierd many think it's kickass, same with this except on a totally different degree of WTF.

edit: IT also may have something to do with them thinking the world owes them something when they havent' done jacksh*t

13. Lance Leingod

When you role play, its just fun, its not real and it doesn't do anyone harm (Unless the role goes beyond things like....well...other things, you know what I mean). Between role play and real life, nothing goes away in real life, that's fact. Role play, you can change it so many times, you won't remember the first thing you did unless you recorded it.

14. Chance

It's common knowledge I roleplay Vampire: the Masquerade, and I LARP. [LARP: Live action roleplaying..Meaning you act out the rp.] But never once had it appealed to me to attack someone or go so far as to take someone's blood. I mean, that's just gross. People have fetishes involving blood and that alone makes me shudder..

Sadly, some people just get so caught up in things, they think they're Vampires or D&D characters. [seperate cases have occured where people's D&D charrie has died and they killed themselves. =( ]

15. Lance Leingod

What I don't get is why they think they are vampires. They aren't real, they only exist in memories, RPGs, video games, movies...(all this other stuff) and they still think they are. We might never know why they do these things unless someone that believed he/she was a vampire tells people...but then again that might not be the best thing to do for themselves but you never know until you try.

16. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

ISSUES OF SANITY MY FRIEND.

The fact that the human mind is still being pried open and looked upon and still remains a mystery so does a person,remain a mystery. We can never know what truly goes on inside a persons head thus we can't really know a person, you can know of that person but not what that person is capable of or is thinking at all times or his or her action will be

Also congrats Lance Leingod your a power user XD

17. Lance Leingod

In fact, I just noticed...YEAH!!! :D :D

18. Chance

>.< Congrats man. <3 My little noobie is all grown up. =)

19. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

I have a question... how did we get from insane people who think their vampires to Lance being a power user...?

20. Chance

Um..I don't know. Moving back on topic...

Yeah, it's easy enough to say the leader was nuts, but what about the kids who followed him?