I Made This aac

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by guest, Oct 16, 2002.

1. guest

guest Guest

aackk

Attached Files:

• aac.jpg
      aac.jpg
      File size:
      185.8 KB
      Views:
  2. This is my most recent one. I drew this last week...I think on monday, I cant remember exactly though. A lot of people havent seen this one yet. So feel free to write LOTSA comments.

3. guest

guest Guest

Zanza

WOW!! This is really great!! Eventhough it doesn't look like KK ^^;
    But that's not important.. the important thing that this one really looks great!! =D

4. guest

guest Guest

LiLd3vil4u

WOW. Havent gotten a lot of reply's on this picture. I am assuming your either speechless, or you dont like it. :( sad times. But give me more feedback PLEASE!! I need critiques. THANK YOU!!

5. guest

guest Guest

YamatoCannon@AOL.com, Chris, AAA

Cool beans yo! Shes cute! Again, the hair and eyes are very very well done, but the nose/mouth placement seems a bit odd, it kinda makes her look a little chunky. But other than that, its coolyo!

6. guest

guest Guest

LiLd3vil4u

You think its the placement is wrong...hmm never thought about that, but now that you mention it, i do kinda see that. thank you!! thats the kind of critiques i need. Ill have to work on changing that around a bit and see it it works.

7. hey!that's great! love the eyes^^,
    the hair needs a little more work though..try too make long lines instead of many short overlapped ones?

8. guest

guest Guest

LiLd3vil4u

Yea I have been having some problems with hair recently.I get sloppy and impatient. Ill work on that and thanks for the tip!