Watase Yuu Works About FY ending

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Suzu, May 23, 2002.

1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

SPOILER ALERT.. if you haven't seen the whole series please go away... It's not good to spoil your fun and detroy your interest in the series:)

How does Tamahome return to Miaka's world? Why do you think Yui failed her exam? Is there Anyone who thinks it's discusting to wear the earings of Nakago? eww

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Tama's "reborn" in the real world. He retains no memory from the book. Actually, you'll have to see the other parts for the rest of the story...:D

And I forgot why exactly Yui failed. Sorry Skuld-chan, I haven't watched FY in almost a year and since then, I've watched so much...a lot of stories are getting convoluted and pureed in my head. :(

3. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I just saw the last episode of FY, and I couldn't make a whole new topic before checking for old ones, I hope it's ok though, I already 'spammed' this forum! :p

I was wondering, how did Miaka survived the last wish?? And how did Tamahome came back?? I spoiled some stuff back 2 years ago, but I can't really remember now ^^;

4. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

Don't worry everyone!! The FY Maniac is here now :) !
    Miaka survived the last wish because Chiriko used his magic scroll that
    Tai Yi Jun gave to him.
    This is kind of embarassing:blush: but I can't read what Suzu put up.
    How do you do it? Sorry, I'm really stupid.

But anyways (wow I got over that quickly) I don't know why Yui didn't pass her entrance exams. Did they ever say that? I'll have to watch it again.
    Yea EWW! That's really gross. Why would you wear someone else's earring.
    Well, she did kind of do it for sentimental value.

5. Miko

Miko New Member

I wouldn't wear Nakago's earring... he did nothing but cause her pain. And yeah, I've seen the whole thing too.

6. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Okay Tamahome promised Miaka to never be apart. He was reborn into Tomo (I think that is his name) at the end of FY. Remember how the brother said there was a boy at school who had memories from the past. I think that he doesn’t remember all that is why OVA 1 happens.

Yui failed due to all what happened. Nerves and such.

Nakago was made that way. At least he chooses to be that way considering what happened with his childhood. Sentimental value. Plus she never seen Nakago as a bad person especially after hearing his story.