Square Enix Accessory

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kos-Mos, May 2, 2004.

1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Does anyone here know where I could find the Cat Nip accessory in final fantasy x-2 game? I'm not sure if this is a good question to put here. Sorry if it's not.

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Cat's Bell? Is it the one that enables 9999 damage per hit if your character's health is in the red?

If so, then it's in the Lower Dungeon in Bevelle. It starts in Chapter 5, I believe. Go there, and the Kinderguardians will find a passage. Now, you have to get to lvl 20, I think. Oh, do your best not to fight anything. The bigger monsters are HARD.

3. TheSonOfBattles

TheSonOfBattles New Member

You have to get to level 40 and beat an oversouled Black Elemental. Level 20 rewards you with a crimson sphere. It's worth it though. And it is called Cat Nip as far as I know, could just be a regional thing though.

4. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Nah, I think it IS called Cat's Nip.

....I just don't play anymore. LOL.

5. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Oh. I thought it was in the lower bevelle, but the person that sugjested I use a sertin strat. agianst a certin monster said it was there, but they said it was at the end of the boss level at 20. You guys know the strat. I'm talking about? Does it really work that well?