Video Games Advent Rising.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sieghardt, Jul 16, 2005.

1. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

;) Whoo! Just beat it. Review time. ;)

Story 9/10

The story is so good, i'm not gonna tell you it. :p

Graphics 10/10

Very detailed environments, nice effects on Gideon and the Seeker's movements. All of the powers are animated nicely, except for the X+B move which is oddly missing an animation.

Sound 10/10

Wonderful music. Only flaw is that the sound sometimes dissapears during fights, usually when the airships appear.

Gameplay 10/fricking ten.

This is where the game truly shines. Every single fight, besides the boss fights, has SO many ways of going through. You could lift them and slam them into a wall, punch and kick them to death, freeze them, shoot icicles at them, shoot fire from your palms, make a forcefield to slam them back, and many other things besides just filling them with lead/plasma. Every single gun, every single power can be leveled up 5 times, each adding a new feature.

Overall 10/10

Despite some framerate issues at times, this is one game I will remember for a hella-long time.

1 person likes this.
  2. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

It could have stood a few more months in development to help get rid of some bugs and those awful framerate issues on the first level.

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

The only part that interested me in the commercials was when they said the whole "Win one million dollars!" thing. But after playing the game itself, it's a preety good one. Not one of my best, but something that some may use to blow off the weekend with.

-Seishin