Oh! My Goddess Ah! Megami-sama.

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Jam Chii, May 11, 2004.

1. Jam Chii

Jam Chii New Member

Uhhh....Well, I was planning to buy this, and I'm kinda wondering what you guys/girls think about this anime. Even though my friend says it sucks, he hasn't even seen an episode of it, so he's just kiddin' but still, what he said makes me wonder, so can anyone tell what they think of this anime?

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

It's the male college student's dream.

Personally, the later chapters always seem to interest me more. But, it's pretty much one guy surrounded by goddesses. Literally.

The OVA is pretty cool, actually. And the movie was decent. I really only liked the fact that the Goddesses came in wearing their battle armor.

But, Teddz is really the person to ask about this.

*me tosses a pokeball on the ground*

GO Teddz-Hentai-mon!!!!

3. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Your friend is a failure as a human being if he's saying things suck without having even seen a single episode. Anyway, grab at least the first ep if not the entire OVA, it's really quite a fun little series. I really do love it (although I just can't get enough of that lovely lady, Peorth! <3 )

4. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Yes, I'm the Aa! Megami-sama Fanboy.

It's a great love story about young high school student Keiichi and the lovely goddess Belldandy. It's only 5 episodes, but still you will love it. It contains romance, comedy and drama in the entire OAV. Buy it! Trust me on this, I have seen them over 50-60 times or so :)

- T