Ah Miss Wednesday!

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Suzu, Oct 27, 2004.

1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Academic Side: (The boring Stuff)
    Wednesday for me is something special! Well... back at home it use to be the mark of the end of the week... but now it the time where I get my act together and work as hard as a I can... Tomorrow I have a Internet Application programming class and tutorail ^_^. We are being introduced to CGI programming, now that we learn the basics of perl! Eek, I have to study for the test coming up in November. I also have a French HW and Reading Assignment, I should not forget that :sweat:... And 2 C programming tutorial work as well. Last week was really horrible. My hash program didn't work, one of my important library books was over due(because of that my library account is suspended for a week), I didn't complete my C programming tutorial. =__= not looking good suzu... But now my CW program works and I have started working on my Java. So phew... Thinks are shaping up...
    Talk about learning 5 languages!

Computer Languages: C++, Perl, Java, C, (CGI and PHP coming up)
    World Languages: French
    Total Languages: 5+

Anime Side: (Interesting Stuff)
    AH! TNK 42! :) What will happend to poor megu! I've downloaded the episode, but will watch until after 6:00GMT

Food: (Suzu Stomach Business)
    I'm fasting this month up until November 13 plus or minus 1 lol. I have to break my fast every day at approx 6:00 GMT. I haven't decided what I should get for today... Maybe a Lebanese Chiken Shawarma sandwitch or Indian chiken Biryani. Last time I tried breaking my fast at a Japanese restaraunt(I was treating myself :p), I ended up burning my tongue eating a dumpling... In the end I didn't enjoy my Katsu dish! T__T Darn... Try Drinking coke with a burnt tongue... Horrible!
    I don't want to cook, because the last time I cooked, I ended up having Diarrhea. Cooking is definetly no option! :D

Pinky Street:
    T___T When will they release #10 and #12? I've preordered them; I can't find any new of when in October will they be released.