Ahhhh, Fridays :)

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Kain, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

(Raining)

It's interesting how everthing comes together on a Friday (and this song really helps, Sting & The Police: Russians).
    Had a good night out last night, got a little drunk but only enough so that i can't stand still a little, and not like my eyes half closed and i needing to lean on someone to stand upright. And i got in for free :D. I'm starting to take a real interst in how different things affect people in different ways, i've already told you the effect of Diet Coke on one of my friends. And now i found that alcohol seems to have an affect that makes one of my friends look stoned. But infact he was just totally plastered, anyway when you spend the entire night with a massive smile on your face and not say anything... well i just hope the bouncer doesn't see you (note: he doesn't smoke!). I think i'm going to have to write all my findings down.
    Anyway i'm glad it's Friday, cause i get to go home to Dublin, and i'm praying that my baby (my computer, OK i'm geek there i said it, but i'm way behind in Girl Bravo and Samurai Champloo, and i haven't talked to some of my friends on MSN for weeks, they're wondering where i am), is fixed. AND since it's a long weekend i plan on coming back to college a lot more tired then when i left it ;), as is standard proceedure. On top of that my arms are FINALLY starting to to feel better, i can actually straighten them out. I must have overdone it in the gym cause my arms have been so sore for the past few days that i had to keep them bent, even when i'm walking (just try and picture Mr Burns from The Simpsons but without the hump in his back, ye thats been me for the past 3 days. Makes it difficult to play pool, but i can still kick ass).
    Now i've just gotten an email that tell you your ideal job by typing in your name, and i'm having a laugh. Everyone has a better i deal job then me (mine's a dentist), my little brother got Mad Scientist, my friend got Trained Assassin, so far the only one thats worse then mine is my dad, who got Mime Artist lol. Yep i'm going to spend the morning forwarding this to people i know. If you want it let me know.
    Well thats my idea of a good Friday. Everything comes together and good music.

Brian