Anime Air Gear : The Anime

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Ciel, Apr 16, 2006.

1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I just watched the first 2 episodes of Air Gear, I knew I was in for a blast, but it was so much better than that.. haha!

The show is made enjoyable by all the action and music that goes along with it! Air Gear is a manga made by Oh! Great. They also wrote Tenjo Tenge.

In Air Gear you are brought into the world of Ikki and Air Trek; through Ikki we are introduced to Sleeping Forest and other amazing Air Trekkers. Air Trek is like a super-powered form of rollerblading, what's really needed is fearlessness and a will to beat your opponents.

I haven't been able to acquire much of the manga, but from what I've read, this show will just be amazing every step of the way, so hopefully you'll check out the anime and watch it too!!!

2. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I so want a pair of those things for my birthday.

This is actually a pretty sweet anime, i enjoy the mix of music with whats happening on screen.

Although i have to admit that i kinda get the feeling that this is going to be the Bayblade, the story seems to follow the same lines, but then again most of these types of animes seem to start off the same way, "boy has no money but wants the latest popular toy, boy gets toy somehow and turns out to be a natural, becomes champion". Although i am actually enjoying this one. This is a good anime well woth the watch.

3. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

HAHAHAHA Beyblade. If Oh! Great! heard you say that, he'd probably stab you with so many different sharp instruments. =]

See the manga for details.

He's just a "little" more adult than that. See Tenjou Tenge the MANGA for details.

4. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

a "little" eh? lol I wondered when you'd post in this thread Izzy..

I think this anime will be more successful than Tenjo Tenghe.. (talking about the anime).

5. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Ish, fun-fun. Kinda reminds me of Jet Set Radio minus the Graffiti. The first episode was a little slow, but it picked up on the second and third. The music is groove-a-tallic and lends to the carefree atmosphere of the series well.

Ah, to fly.

~W

6. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I like the show a lot. Tis good. Probably will be the l word soon.

7. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I'm looking forward to getting my mit's on the OST for this, which should be out around the 23rd of Augest.

8. Basher

Is it me or did it take a strange turn? The anime atleast where Ikki gains more members. I need to read the manga.

I get a laugh over the crows.

9. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I don't have volume 11, but I have volume 12 raw which came with Pinky st: Ringo. I'm seeing if not exact, what occurs in episodes 23 and 24 and perhaps 25 in Volume 12. I'd think Simca must have asked Ikki if Genesis could join them in volume 11?

10. Basher

11th volume wow it does move fast. Well my buddy said that. Maybe I'll catch up on it today.

11. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I think we are running into a problem.. I think they must need to release the 15th raw volume soon! or the anime will be halted? even if there's a few episodes per manga..

12. manslayer

manslayer animatedbboywhatareyou

hey i always wanted to know wat happened after ep. 25 aka chapter 25 or wat ever but i hav2 know if ikki won the 30man jump i 4get wat it was called though and wat happens with him genisis and sleeping forest srry i can't find my dad h8's me watching and reading stuff thats related to anime or even coming on boards man that sucks.:mad: