Watase Yuu Works Alice 19th anyone

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Chi, Mar 11, 2003.

1. Chi

Chi New Member

I've just started to read traslations of this manga since it's not here in the started yet. I like it so far and hope they trasnlate it soon. So has anybody else head of Yuu's latest work?

2. Rosemary

Rosemary New Member

I have heard about it, but in passing. I have been wanting to order the whole ayashi no ceres and fushigi yugi original japanese manga and saw alice 19th in a few online stores, it looks good.

3. Aya Nekoneko

Aya Nekoneko New Member

I've read 2 volumes of Alice 19th and I like it ok. It isn't the best Watase work, by any means, but it's still cute nonetheless. I prefer it over Imadoki! (probably my least favorite Watase
    manga), anyway. ^^;

My favorite Alice 19th character is Frey... :] It's too funny the way he keeps trying to bring Alice over to his side. I wanna snuggle him. And yknow, if Alice doesn't want him, I'll take him no prob!

4. Chi

Chi New Member

Yeah I like him too he's such a trip.

5. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Alice 19

I love the story. SOo kawaii, I writing this after I've read the first manga vol. ^_^ . Yuu watase is certainly amazing!

6. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

[/QUOTE]My favorite Alice 19th character is Frey... :] It's too funny the way he keeps trying to bring Alice over to his side. I wanna snuggle him. And yknow, if Alice doesn't want him, I'll take him no prob![/QUOTE]

He reminds me of Tasuki from Fushigi Yugi.

7. Fushigi Rockna

Bumpity bump bump!

I just started reading this. i absoltuely adore it. :3 I love Alice, I relate to her a lot (as I did with Tanpopo from Imadoki! but even more so cause both me and Alice lack the courage to say the things we want to say in real life) but I REALLY love Nyozeka. 8D Bunny gals are awesome~

I also like the theme of communication...

8. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I just started reading this also. First chapter thus far. Love is in the air. I am a softy.