Inu-Yasha all 9 movies

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Zero Enna, May 5, 2003.

1. Inu-loves-Kago

Inu-loves-Kago New Member

Oh so this whole time it could have been wrong. You weren't sure. It's not exactly a good think to say something when you aren't 100% sure of the facts.

But please make sure to tell us when you find out in June. ^^

2. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

man!!!! how many posts can you get from just saying that there may accually be 9 movies?

ps. like some of you said, "don't belive in every thing that your own best friend said," that goes the same with the so called "official" japanese website.

3. Inu-loves-Kago

Believe me, when someone says something and it's news like that, people are quick to believe and not to believe, depending on them. So if I were to go and say that I saw something about them making a new series of Sailor Moon for example people would be "really?!?!" and then ask me about it and where I got the info but others would be all like "I don't believe you cause I heard from the author herself/himelf that they said this and that" and then there's a huge debate.

^_^ Don't mess with otaku's when you say news like that lol. Sorry if that sounds harsh. Not trying to be.

4. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Ok, first, yakamashi, I deleted your first post in this thread because it's spam.

Second, we believe the official Japanese site because, well, it's official. It's news for Inuyasha fans. It's straight from the studio. It's not something that's been floating around in the rumor mill. We have a much easier time believing the official site than one teenager who "may have heard somewhere" that there are more than just 3 movies. No offense. People wouldn't believe me either (and I'm 21) if I came out and said something that wasn't posted on the official website by the people who work on the anime. They'd wonder where I got the information.

The next time you hear something that might not be entirely true, you might want to say so. I.E. "I heard there are going to be 9 movies, but I'm not certain." That leaves it open to discussion and (hopefully) sensible debate, rather than a bunch of people wondering where you're getting your information.

And welcome to the boards. I hope you enjoy your stay. ^_^

5. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

well, sorry, but i still know that i saw something like that on the tv show in japan. and i still have to double check.

p.s. do any of you know where i can find any inu yasha nokia 3310 ringtones?

6. Inu-loves-Kago

Something like that actually exists?

7. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Not sure about ringtones. I'm still trying to find some for my Sprint phone.

Was it a little text note, like those "present" announcements and such, on an episode? Or was it a commercial you happened to see in Japan? ::curious, hoping to find a definite source::

8. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Really, Inu-loves-Kago there is going to be another series of Sailor Moon out. Where did you hear that? Okay, I am just playing.

Kog and Inu-loves-Kago are right. I have checked out the offical website for inu yasha. There is only three. Only way there could be more is if they are bootlegged like for ex. someone did for harry potter 5 in japan. It was all over the news. As far as ring tones go I didn't know they had any.

9. Inu-loves-Kago

Actually, crazy as this may sound, I heard Naoko-san was considering making another series but I'm not too sure. And I don't rememeber where I read it so it isn't very good info, just something I remember reading. I bet she has now decided not to do it.

10. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

but first of all, i don't even know what the 2nd or 3rd movie is about ...

any way, did any of ou find a ringtone website?

11. Inu-loves-Kago

*SPOILERS*
    *SPOILERS*
    *SPOILERS*
    *SPOILERS*
    *SPOILERS*

The second movie is about them finally killing Naraku and then tis new enemy comes and her whole purpose was that she was resurrected by Kagura and Kanna so they could resurrect Naraku all over again. It's a nice movie even though the plot as I described it is pretty lame.

The third movie is about Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru. I don't know the whole plot cause I saw the trailer and I don't understand 100% Japanese anyways.

12. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

I'll have to get my friends who know more Japanese than me to check out the official site to summarize the third movie.

As for ringtones...check Nokia's site. You might be able to find out how to program them yourself.

13. Inu-loves-Kago

14. Mchan

Mchan New Member

This is just like that grand debate a while back about the supposed new Dragonball series.

But, yeah, I have a quick question about the second movie. Does anyone know when its supposed to come out on DVD?

15. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

oh yeah! they have like every heart, my will, change the world and stuff like that.

16. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

i put that on your phone but you deleted it.

17. Inu-loves-Kago

I read that it comes out in August 2003. That's a pretty long wait. It's coming out slower than the first one did (I think).

And the third movie (although it already has a website which it shouldn't yet) is coming out Dec 2003.

18. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Inu-Yasha Movie 2 The Dream Castle in the Mirror - It comes out August 31, 2003. No idea if sub yet. it probably would be.

19. Inu-loves-Kago

There might be a sub version, like the first movie was. They might have sneaked a camera in there and then used it to tape them movie and then sub it. You could always look on Kazaa.

20. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

December should be the third movie's airdate. All the movies have come out around December so far.

Zero, yakamashi, please stay on-topic.