Gravitation ALL Gravitation Fans!

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Badluck, Nov 5, 2004.

1. silverline

silverline New Member

I have seen all the eppisodes, but not all the OVA series.. My brother showed it to me, and I just loved it right away. It is sooo incredibely said but yet so funny. Yuki is an ass, but on the other hand sweet, in a way. And shuichi is just friggin' cute and adorable and.. well very pink! I like all the characters in a way that they are an important part of the anime (or manga). I havent read the manga, I have no idea where to get it.

2. Engel

Engel New Member

*Raises hand* I'm 17 years old. I act like I'm waaay younger...

People say that I act waaay too much like either Ryuichi or (crap I forgot his name, how is that possible) Shuichi.. Creepy.

3. silverline

silverline New Member

Yeah I guess there are a lot of people who like it. I am 17 and I watch it with pleasure :)

4. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

never read gravitation before but um, is it true that it's like, yaoi or something like that?

5. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

The Gravitation manga and anime are shonen ai. It doesn't go as far as yaoi. But the Gravitation Remixes made by the same creator are *real* yaoi ^.^ there are 12 out i think? or maybe 13 because i know there is a number 8 one and then an 8.5 ... Anyhoo

6. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

*cough* I think we need to talk about this on msn. ;). lol I watch Gravitation not that long ago and now I am rewatching it again. I just love it! I want to buy a big poster of Shuichi and hang it above my bed... ah, so sweet...