Television American Dad sucked.

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Dr. Nick Rivera, Feb 8, 2005.

1. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

I knew this in advance, too. It had two moments that made me laugh, but other than that, I was disgusted.

If they make Family Guy suck, I will personally go and kick everyone at fox in the balls, and punch them in the face.

2. Roffey

Roffey I'm As Free As A Bird Now

And I most definately will be there.

3. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Aww......like a good fan person....I will say the following. "Ill get the camera!"
    Anyways...I saw it and was dissimpressed with it. A few moments made me chuckle a bit (just a bit).

-KaiyonTormentor

4. Fushigi Rockna

Well remembered that's still somewhat in the works, and this was just a preview episode. tehre have been episodes of Family Guy that haven't so hot either ya know.

I found it somewhat funny, not as funny as i find Family Guy (which i don't find very funny anymore since damn Teletoon has been playing the same episodes over and over again! >< argh!) I liked the alien. XD

Tho did anyone notice that guy, Smith, looked a lot like Joe? Oo same chin. oO

5. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

Watched it with a few other guys, and I was starting to wonder when, after 5 minutes or so, no one had laughed at all. It picked up from there though and I rather enjoyed it. I might see more if I find myself in front of a television with it on :D

6. Dr. Nick Rivera

Best parts= Jack-in-the-Box guy in basement
    Bush talking to God
    "Henry Kissinger: More than a Jew"

That's about it.

7. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Oui, It wasn't that great....
    That's why i'm gald i picked up the freakin' sweet collection for Family Guy....
    To live and die in dixie.....wow.....
    best part to that ep.
    -5 years old mother
    -random racoons
    -michael jackson like 77 year old....
    "come here paperboy...."
    very funny...kinda creepy^^

8. Dr. Nick Rivera

The old guy who wanted Chris(in the worst way) is my favorite.

9. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

I found it to be so/so. It did have funny parts to ( as people has said), but there funny parts where not all that funny. I loved the alien and the daughter. I thought it was funny when they had Hillary Duff over.

The old man was awesome. I loved the end when they had a 113 new messages. "where's the paper boy?" " You like popsicles? Why don't you come down to the celler..." Ah, that guy rocks.

In was also in the one where the nudist boy is in the mall, and he walks by him, and the old man says "It must be my birthday."

10. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

i like family guy and the episode of american dad i saw was ok but there are too many similarities. Such as over bearing dad, skinny wife with messed up past, the misunderstood and uncool son, the misundersttod daughter and in american dad, a hippie, and a talking animal or creature of some kind. yea, i noticed the joe look alike as well. as for kicking fox's @$$, ill get the car started(turns on engine*)

11. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Really?

My favourite is on the Episode when they go to the beer factory, and Peter injures his foot and says "Ahhh" (in a weird and awkward way) for like a thousand times. My parents came up while i was watching it and they were like "WTF!?"

-Seishin

12. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

XD I have a gif of that somewhere.
    Anyways, American Dad can be funny sometimes, but not as much as many other AS shows.
    Best Family Guy moment...Well out of the new episodes I liked " You've just been kicked in the nuts."

Attached Files:

13. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

i'll come along to kick *** too! American Dad is funny sometimes....not one of my favorites.
    my favorite episode of Family Guy is the one where Peter sings, "Don't do the toad". lol. .......i have a bunch of favs.

14. Orion

Orion Gears

American Dad isn't terrible, but it's not the new revolution in cartoon comedy. I still think Family Guy is funnier.

-Ian

15. MaesHughes

MaesHughes New Member

Couldn't have put it any better myself. I have to agree. It's not all that bad, but it's not something to talk about either...

16. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

American Dad is...lame. It's funny how Fox postpoint every Family Guy episode for two weeks despite it's popularity.

Does anyone know if American dad have more airtime than Family Guy?

17. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

I think its only on Adult Swim...once every...2 sundays?
    Not sure about FOX.

18. Cherrygirl

Cherrygirl Cherrylicious!

its not exciting but not terrible...its just kinda...bla...there arent any unique memorable characters besides the alien dude whose just dumb anyway...the only thing i found funny about the entire thing is the fact that they have patrick stewart as the dads boss...other then that i think they need to get rid of the show

19. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Well...hmm It couldn't touch Family Guy I agree. Its not extremly bad, I just think that "some" of it was funny. And some wasn't...my fav episode of Family Guy is the one where Brian goes to see his mom..or "stuffed" mom! :D

20. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Fox...is pathtic as usual..they think by making a cheap imitation of family guy that they will get more viewers...pleaze.