Multimedia AMV's (anime music video's) ???

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Quistis, Sep 27, 2003.

1. Quistis

Quistis New Member

ok who here likes to download AMV's? or even make them?

I sure like to download them. I cant stop looking for Final Fantasy music video's that go with songs I like . I found one that had images of each series to the Linkin Park song Faint and I cant stop listening to it. I also found some scenes from other Final Fanasy and video games.

I was just wondering if ya like to watch them, make em or download them?

If so wich video game/series of anime do you like to watch and/or make?

(Note to mods: I have no clue where to put this in movies, anime, or music so um, sorry if I put it in the wrong place)

2. Novus

Novus Gone

Is this really the appropriate forum? I'm sure this has been discussed countless times elsewhere.
    Anyway, I love these things. I have this brilliant idea for one, using NOFX's I Gotta Pee and the third episode of Rockman EXE (aka Megaman NT Warrior). If you've seen the episode, you know what I'm talking about. I just need a version sans subtitles, and I'm ready to roll.

3. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

My computer is junked up with hundreds! They're addictive! Especially when you start finding cosplay AMV's! :D I LOVE those! So far, on my burned CD collections, I have downloaded 316.

4. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

I only download Sailormoon AMVs; I have 164 of them. I only keep the good quality ones.

5. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

I don't watch amvs that much. I used to make some AMVS before, using the Magix music / video maker program. Sure it was buggy, but what the hell.

- T

6. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I dont like wasting my time downloading some little videos. So far I've only seen cheap quality ones with non-match music, but I don't know how do they look like nowadays, though, I have only two for Gravitation ;>>
    I'll move it to the Anime forum since this is a none anime forum.

7. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Heheh- I have mostly the AMVs that DS and Quisty have sent me. I used to have a lot more, but I had to format my computer and I don't have KaZaA anymore.

In my personal collection I have Chrono Cross AMVs, Ranma 1/2 AMVs and Gundam Wing. In the ones that DS and Quisty have sent, I have Final Fantasy and Sailor Moon.

8. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

I wish I could download more,but my computer's so damn slow.:mad:

But I have a Cowboy Bebop one that is put to one of the Toonami songs and is made to look like an opening for Cowboy Bebop on Toonami.It's quite good.:)

9. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

I love 'em. ^_^ They're so much fun! I've only seen about ten or so, but that's only because I can't seem to find any, myself. (A friend showed me the ones I've seen.) So...yeah. ^_^; But I love 'em! ^_^

10. jindo

jindo New Member

Friend of mine used make his own AMV all the time. The best one I've seen was using song: "Danger Zone" using Macross scenes. Too bad he never enters those AMV contests in conventions. Because his work was really good.