RPG Archives An Orc, Elf, and Darkness: Sister Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Genghis Khan, Aug 2, 2004.

1. Genghis Khan

Genghis Khan New Member

OK, new roleplaying game! Extensive rules, but they'll make sense later!

Rules
    1)Any character you decide on roleplaying must:
    a)Fight with his own abilities. ex:Ash (Pokemon) uses monsters to fight for him. Can't be him.
    b)Have limits. If they don't, I will give them limits. And you won't like that.
    c)Have enough background to be interesting. Or you can make up a background.

2)We will meet once a week. Anybody interested PM me with days you are free, as well as times. Whichever day works for the majority, and for me, will be picked. We'll have set times as well.

3)I'll be using some Dungeons and Dragons methods. Dice. You tell me what action you take, and I'll tell you how efective it was. No "I shot him dead." You say "I shot at his torso" I say "You inflict 20 hp damage, he crumples to the floor."

4)You MUST send me a detailed sheet of your character. I don't care what series he/she's from, just give me his personality and abilites.

5)My IM is fatlouieMXVII. Tell me your IM over private messaging, or I won't accept it. We can discuss specifics over that.

6)The character you choose has to be alive at the end of the series.

Note-I'd like to have 7 people on this.

PLOT

You are bored. Very bored. After your action-filled adventures, you decided to settle down for a while. It turns out the domestic life isn't for you.

So . . . You decide to go adventuring again! And meet up with several intersting people along the way! Everybody talks it out, and finally decide to investigate some very interesting rumors flying around . . .

Get back to me soon!