Creative Writing An Unfortunate Series of Events

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by ianslove, Nov 19, 2002.

1. ianslove

ianslove New Member

has anyone else read these books? i bought & read the first 2 The Bad Beginning and The Reptile Room last friday. i will purchase the other 7 books as soon as i can get to the bookstore. there is a website for an unfortunate series of events . & i attached the image of the first book.

i like these. then again, i'm a morbid sort.

Attached Files:

• bad.jpg
      bad.jpg
      File size:
      18.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Inu-Girl

Inu-Girl New Member

I've read the authors story Lemony Snicket. It's really thin, it only has about 100 pages. But really confusing.

3. ianslove

ianslove New Member

what was that, the unauthorized biography? was it really weird? did it explain who beatrice was?

4. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

dude, imagine is edgar allen poe wrote kid stories, and had a slightly less macabre sense of humor...heh
    read the first 2...i want the on audio book....tim curry reading them...nyar~~
    very good books actually. i think they're aimed at 3rd graders up...but, they're quite entertaining. gonna be 13 altogether(lucky number and all)

5. keence

keence New Member

Ive read them all except the Reptile room I thought that they were enteresting but not the kind of book that grabes my attention. My favorite book series is Robert Jordans Wheel of time series. Now those grab your attention, theres 10 books in all but the 10th hasnt come out yet.