Anakin loves Padme (NOoooooooooooooo)

Discussion in 'Star Wars' started by luvweaver, Jun 8, 2005.

1. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Only the "No" part was only somewhat funny. Rather short for a video, but something to give you a short chuckle. I still stand by the NOlercoaster!

-Seishin

3. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

It seems to me that anything from newgrounds is boring, crap, or in bad taste. Luckily this one is only the former, but still. It's very... ehh.

Maybe Dr. Nick is right, and I don't have a sense of humour. :p

...No, I think it's just that everyone else is weird and laugh at unfunny things. :p

4. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

Well, I do agree that most of NG isn't funny at all. Which is why that "Nightmare" fellow (cough retard cough) got on my nerves, he made like six threads linking to NG in one day.

This video is boring, just to tell you.

kekeke.

5. Reisti Skalchaste

I think the funnier thing is that, when I saw this thread in my user CP just now, it had 3 replies and 0 views. oO

Yes, I do agree that links to Newgrounds are a bit too numerous. Frankly, I'm getting sick of them. P'raps it should be one thread filled with links, rather than a separate thread for each one, like my webcomics thread?

6. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I agree. I prefect Flahplayer more than anything. Also, i just noticed, shouldn't this be in Star Wars?

Anyways, hopefuly there's more Star Wars parodys out there from other sites. The only site with good Star Wars flicks is Atom Films, that contains goodies like Sith Apprentice, and Darth Vader's Phsycic Hotline!Hoping for the best!

-Seishin

7. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Actually, the fun part makes obvious what was somewhat hidden in the movie:
    If Anakin loved Padme, why did he try to kill her?

Anyway i posted this here because a previous Newgrounds post (not mine, tho) about Zelda got moved to this forum. Ah well.

8. Reisti Skalchaste

AHH! THE SPOILERS! THEY BURN!

Tags next time, please? I'll put them in for the other unfortunate souls who haven't seen Episode 3 yet. It's too late for me, but at least I can save SOME poor unfortunate soul. I hope.

You really want a pointless unfunny flash film? :p

EDIT:

We don't have a Legend of Zelda forum.

9. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Not a bad job, but I think VG Cats did a better summation of all the movie's low points. (Warning: Spoiler-heavy and language use)

Great movie, though. It just had those few terrible bits.

Edit: 4,000 Post!

10. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

VVVGGGGCCCAAATTTSSSS..... they rule XP

11. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

OMGLOL I loved the VG cats one. That fixed the whole Newgrounds crap example.
    Parking ticket is so much better. Plus the rest was funny too, if you watched the movie. LOL

Hooray for VG Cats!

Boo for Newground. (And anyone who posts any links to crappy movies from the site)

- Kaiyon

12. Seishin

Seishin Guest

At last I know what causes General Griveous all that coughing! Oh, and poor Vader, he should have taken out his helmet to prove it or something, but then again, that's another good "NO!" moment.

-Seishin

13. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

That didn't really make me laugh, but only because a.) I'm getting SO sick of hearing "NOOOOOOOOOOOooooOOOO" jokes. They're funny for a while, but then it's like... ok.
    and b.) That part of the movie made me wanna gag... uggh, worst romantic scene in a movie ever. I left the theater for a slushie.

Your right though, the VG cats one was great and so was the NooOler coaster. Heh heh. Poor Lucas.
    I agree with BMS to a point- I like the movie, but the dialogue was just so awful...

14. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Indeed. When Anakin tries to persuade Padme into living with him and "His Empire", he sounds like he's reading staright off the script at times.

I don't know about Palpatine though, he even had the power to persuade ME sometimes. Obi-Wan was good too, especially on the final scene that he tells Anakin all that stuff, "Destroy the Sith, not join them", yadda yadda.

-Seishin