RPG Requests Angels VS Demons Request

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kamui, Jul 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Hey, I would be sooo happy if we could start my RPG again. If things are too hectic now... It's ok, but whenever you can please recreate Angels VS Demons...

--

Story

The year is 2134, the world has come under attack by 8 beings known as Demons.Sent By the Devil himself, These 8 demons wish only to destroy the human race, and then the world. The only force that can stop the Demons are the 8 legendary beings known as Angels. Sent by God himself, the 8 angels unimaginable powers and are deticated to saving the human race and the world. For 3 years, the Demons have been terrorizing the earth, and now, in 2134, the 8 angels have finally risen up to the challenge: defeating the Demons. And so, these eight people’s lives are changed forever. They have been endowed with magical powers, the ability to change into a magical being (Angel/Demon Form) and given special weapons to defeat their foes. Can the Angels defeat the Demons before it is too late?

Stuff You Should Know

Angel/Demon form is a special ability. It makes you become more powerful and gives you a few new powers that you can only access during angel/demon mode. You can only stay in angel/demon mode for 3 posts, and then, you must wait another 4 posts to be able to go into angel mode... Use it wisely…

16 spots are available, make a character sheet and join in the fun! The 16 spots are as followed:

Angels

Powers Available

Fire -> Bounty_Hunter26
    Wind
    Light
    Dark
    Water
    Earth
    Lightning

Demons

Powers Available

Fire
    Wind
    Light
    Dark
    Water
    Earth
    Lightning

And here is the Character Sheet:

Name:
    Angel/Demon:
    Weight:
    Height:
    Hair Color:
    Eye Color:
    Element:
    Weapon:
    Angel/Demon Form Ability:

--

I would be the Game Master of this RPG...

This is exactly what we had last time.

I would just like to continue it.

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

I know this is a long-running story, but the plot really doesn't grab me, personally.

I pass on adoption of it for the time being. Open for Meaikoh or Hexerei to pick up, if they want.

Edit: If both of the others pass, I suppose I will take up the torch, though.

3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

I don't want to adopt this RPG. I'm not personally interested. Maybe if Meaikoh wants to adopt it.

4. Kamui

You could always make me a mod of RPG's and let me adopt it...LOL j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k

(I wonder if they know i was j/k)

You keep on talking about modship.. I have something to tell you. It won't happen. -Hex

Im teribly sry Hex and all mods... ill stop talkin bout modship....

5. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

Yeah, this g wa realy cool, I promise to follow the rules now Hexerei and Bakamattsu. Could you open this up? One of you guys?

6. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

AvD team - I'm waiting to see if Meaikoh, the other mod, is interested in following your game. If she isn't, then yes, I will read over the previous RPG and re-open it. Have patience, young grasshoppers. ;)

The idea has been presented, so there is no need to post in here unless you have something to contribute to how the game or story is.

Youkai: The RPGs were not archived for "not following the rules". We just underwent a transition to better manage things.

7. Kamui

Domo Arigato Baka-san

Bows to Bakamattsu

8. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Hmm...I think your story could be more complex, but I'll take it. As an active participant in the RPG, maybe I can help complexify (Complexify? Is that a word?)

I'll set things up ASAP.

Edit: Could we give this RPG a clean start?

9. Kamui

Hmm... doesnt sound bad... but damn... i was really looking forward to stuff that wasnt far away in the RPG...

10. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

If you really want to leave it how it is and not restart, I guess I'll leave it to BMS.

11. Kamui

Alright... cus i had some pimp stuff planned... Domo Arigato Takashi-san

If you are a new comer to the RPG, you will have to get a spot that hasnt already been taken...

Here

Is a link stating who is who.... if the thing you said has already been taken, then youll have to find something else... but, keep inmind that this RPG has been underway and you might have a little chatching up to do. So, if the spot that you want is already taken by someone else, dont whine! they got there first.

12. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

I was wondering if I could be a Fire Demon instead of Wind, and make a new character, say Taoi died when your clones ganged up on him.

13. Kamui

Wait until the RPG has got its own forum... then PM me with all of your questions... i will deal with them when the AVSD forum has been created. Until then, the RPG is at a hold and everything is how we left it.

So, to all who wanna join or alter something in your character...

Wati until the forum has been created and give me a little time... I cant do everything at the exact moment people want it done...

Alright, Thanks to the great BMS, we have got a forum for AVSD... if you think there should be another thread directed at the game (example: I think there should be a chartacter modification thread) or something that has to do with characters of events in the game... plz PM me with the idea nad let me create the topic.

Plz read the three topics i have started before posting in them...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.