RPG Archives Angels VS Demons Sister Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sebastien, Jul 8, 2003.

1. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Well... I wasnt being mean... i was just explaining...

Saturaday will be my last day to post for 8 days... I am leaving for St. Croix in the US Virgin Islands... Nea-san is the replacement GM until i get back... when i leave... do not do anything to my character (yes hildi... you may search for him) but, if i find something happened (other than being found... if she does...) you will not like me very much... so dont make it hard on yourself...:D ;)

2. Osaka

Osaka New Member

Isn't the earth demon character taken by Yumi? correct me if I'm wrong......

AAh I did it once already but I shall agian. *does dance* We got another demon! woo!

3. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

I'm actually gonna start RPing today! Sorry I didn't yesterday, guys! ^_^ But I've decided to change my character a bit. As her weapon, she's a morph/conjurer now. Is that okay?

4. Osaka

Osaka New Member

UFOTAKU: I suppose.....you'll heve to ask BH.

BTw. you guys I changed my avy AGIAN! It's cause someone else had the other one. <(Hikaru) and the one before that started to get on my nerves. I wish I could have a custom avy x_x.

I think I'll stick with this one for now.

So is it agreed then not much RPGing over the weekend. Does everyone agree to that?

5. Fushigi Rockna

Yargh, I may amke ONEEEE post... but ya see my mom don't work on weekends. T_T rats, a day I could probably go on at a eraly time and I can't rpg.... T_T

Oh well, yeah no RPing on the weekend. :)

6. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

Sure, I'm going to Galveston tommorow anyway. ^_^ Gives me an extra day to think up a neato frito entrance!

7. Kamui

Hey, I am going to be gone for 8 days... do not go really fast or i will not be very happy....

So, you herd it from me... do not post extremly fast... if there areonly 2 of you on... do not RPG with just yourselves...

8. Osaka

Osaka New Member

Done BH. Btw: I will probably have the pic done for you by tommorow. you'll just have to wait to see it then ^^

9. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

I'm sorry that I didn't post yesterday. I had to go to a shrink and then my mom and dad wanted to spend time with me. They hope the therapist will help me with my depression. If the therapist doesn't work they're gonna put me in a hospital. I'll post now.

10. Kami

Kami New Member

urgh... >.< I have to go to california this next 4 weeks. i might not post so much anymore but i promise to try to atleast post as much as needed of my part in the story. after this week i'm gone. i might as well cast a suicude spell to help out either of the groups. i sorry but i know i can post. there's just a matter of at what time in the day.

11. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Yes. This RPG is in Jeopardy, and I don't mean the gameshow.

As per the RPG Rules:
    I took a quick run through Angels VS Demons, and found segments where particular players were posting every other time. Following the rules, this should not be happening. The rules are this way so that all players are given equal opportunity to participate. If three players continuously drive the story without the other four, it's not only unfair, but it is discouraging for them.

If you don't follow the rules, expect to get burned. They weren't written up for fun. Be glad they're revised the way they are, or you'd be back to being limited to x number of RPGs and x posts per day.

Once again, READ THE RULES AND FOLLOW THEM.

Thanks,
    BakaMattSu, Administrator & Moderator of Role-Playing Games.

12. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How often can I post?
    You can post as often as your turn is. This means that once you post in a game, you cannot post again in that game until all other players have had a chance to post. This supercedes previous posting restrictions that were enforced here previously.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following the Logic of this rule, Every poster should have a near equal post number in this RPG. Now let's go and take a look, shall we?

Total Posts: 205
    User Posts
    Bounty_Hunter26 46
    Youkai 43
    Raven 36
    Kami 24
    Nea-san 21
    Hildi Maxwell 18
    Fushigi Rockna 9
    Reign-of-Dreams 4
    Yasuko 2
    Hexerei 1
    UFOtaku 1

Hmmm.. That's strange isn't it? Things are going to change from now on. Follow the rules or I will gladly.. volunteer to ban you trouble makers out there. (I am not pointing any fingers... yet.). Read the rules and follow them before you lose the RPG Forum forever, As far as I know it could quite well happen.

Thanks for your cooperation,
    Sincerely,
    Hexerei - Moderator of the Role Playing Games Forum
    www.MangaToAnime.com

13. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

I'm very sorry. I will follow the rules from now on.

14. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Gahh. We didn't know we'd get mods here. I tried to slow it down.......as you can see from what FR said to me.

I'm just posting mostly to let you guys know this is my last chance to post here for two weeks. I'll be gone and I was hoping you might try not to race ahead in the story. Bounty Hunter will be back and he'll see my post. So I'm saying here if maybe that Bounty Hunter gets back before I do. Either he or FR can take control of my char until I return on the 30th of July. I won't post then. But I'll post around then.

15. Osaka

Osaka New Member

GOMEN! GOMEN! Please no ban me!:( I knew we were going too fast. Blah. Well I've slowed down. I've only done one post so far, in the last few days. Maybe we should restart the RPG? (don't kill me!) *runs away*

16. Kamui

Well.... I havent posted in a while... cus I just got back from vacation...

*Everyone at M2A throws a party cus BH is back*

But, I will deffinatly try to slow my posts down...

But, in my defense....

o...

there is nothing to say in my defense...

gotta think before i type...:sweat2:

17. Osaka

Osaka New Member

welcome back BH. There was only about three posts while you were gone.^^

18. Kamui

I noticed... but, always just to be safe...

19. Osaka

Osaka New Member

I'm not posting until FR and UFOTAKU have posted. Which may not happen soon....@_@

20. Kamui

Well... hildi is gone for a long time... so... if you are waiting for her... you are gunna wait a long time...