RPG Archives AnImE CoLlIsIoN! [Live Event]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BakaMattSu, May 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

I didn't get to play yet, at least because it was father's day so I went to see my gramps! So I guess I'll be there next week.

2. Komugi-chan

Komugi-chan New Member

is there gonna be one next week Matt?

i'll gladly come back to defend my title =D buuuuuuut..i wouldn't be able to until after 6 o'clock EST T_T pervious commitment.

3. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

N-n-n-Next Week? :eek:

Oh. Gomen. This was merely meant to be a trial game. I wanted to see if I could reproduce in chat what I had done on the boards. My net is not to stablest thing around, and I was surprised it held out for the 3 hours it did on Sunday (FYI, it dropped right at the end of the game....lol). So, I was going to perhaps hold off until I managed a Cable or DSL connection...

Additionally, I really didn't think it would generate that much interest, so I only planned for the single game.

Actually, it turned out better than I could've hoped! We had some bright players who made way for some interesting scenes (as you can see from the log), and I don't think I was bored for a single moment!

However, if there is still genuine interest in seeing this event continue, I suppose we could do so on somewhat of a more regular basis. (perhaps monthly?)

Thanks once again to all the participants and audience. I had a wonderful time. :p

BakaMattSu, who turned out to be a crueler host than most...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.