RPG Archives AnImE CoLlISiOn!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BakaMattSu, Oct 11, 2001.

1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

it seems...

It seems postings that were posted yesterday I believe before the page was down for renovations have completely disappeared. is there a way to get them back? what happened?

At least 5 posts in the rpg section have disappeared, and I know 3 of them were quite extensive. As well as a couple posts in this section. :(

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

working on it...;)

Hopefully, it'll have a better solution than a repeat posting...:(

3. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Please tell me the post i put yesterday is not totaly gone.. PLZ PLZ PLZ!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

I dont want to have to come up with a new post!

kaMeKaZi

4. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Drat!

Well, I've got good news and bad news...

Bad News:

The posts were unfortunately unrecoverable. Everyone who had posted, will have to repeat post... :( :( :( :(

Good News:

I know how bad it can feel to come up with some posts, and how annoying it is to have it go and then try to re-write (it really doesn't feel the same the second time thru...)

Soo...everybody who did make a post, only to have it "go the way of the dodo", PM me...we'll work out a little something "special" for each of you...;)

BakaMattSu, thinking if he compensates them for their troubles they might not be as angry at him afterwards...

5. TamaKameKami

TamaKameKami Lord Tama

ok so....... we have to put back up are post right

6. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

What did you mean by PM you? you mean post a message right here?

Well, I lost an extensive post.. :(

anyways I'll have to wait until Kamekazi posts.

could we keep it in the order it was?

I just don't want to majorly alter my original post due to someone else posting before me.
    If it gets all changed then I guess thats okay. C'est la vie.

I'll have to think about a request BMS...

7. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Should've seen this coming ;)

As always, I need to clarify myself:

A.) PM stands for Private Message (you can send me the info I requested thru the "pm" button on the bottom of my post here...)

In the PM include:

1) What your post entailed (about how long it was in length, and what it vaguely was about)

2) What you'd like to receive in compensation (be reasonable here, folks...'cause heres the real kicker: Whatever you request should be given thought... If I find it acceptable, I'll grant it. If it's way too much, or improbable, I'll simply deny it. And that's that. No discussion, no further requests. This may sound somewhat cranky, but I'd like you players to give it some serious thought... It could be anything, as long as I deem the request acceptable...

Basically, your message should identify that you were a poster who was lost, and then plead your case as to why you feel you deserve whatever it is you request!

B.) As far as the game is concerned, NONE of the deleted posts took place! So as to repeat postings, the order of them, and yes, revealed attack plans...they likewise are up for grabs. Anyone can post anything...nothing is dependent on what was there before...

Bottom Line: The New Story will unfold based on the new, and not necessarily the old...

8. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Okay...new rule for the rpgs...
    When attacking a person (or attempting cutting their heads off!!!) Do not say in your post that you are performing this action, instead state that you are attempting this action. I've been having several complaints over this, and especially when someone is slicing through my characters heart I don't think I'm just going to stand there and let them do it. It should be the GM's duty to state whether or not the attempted attack kills Vash or not.

This is only a ruling that will take place under a democratic choice.
    I suggest that if people agree to this ruling that you should change your last post Kamikaze and say that you are attempting to cut Unit 01's head off.

9. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

true.. But it then has to go back one more to Sizer hiting me in the chest!

KaMe

10. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Yeah I just came on to change my post because I feel bad for directing it to you...I apologize *bows*. But this is something that has been happening in a few RPG's...and as the moderator I have to bring it to attention.

11. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

true but...

it then goes back to jumping on Vash, ripping his arm out, eating him, ripping his heart out when some Units haven't even made one move yet. don't kill the dude before the game has even started for some people.

sorry, just thought I had to do something to get some people to get moves in. anyways it was merely a chest wound, not a loss of a head.

well.. theres always tomorrow.. and Vash must be destroyed! mwa ha ha ha ha ha!

12. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Sorry got Wraped up in the moment!

13. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

no sweat, gomen. there will plenty of more times to kill off Vash!

'eyes gleam red'

14. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

So should I start up again in the next round? Or am I done? Just somebody tell me what's up. I apologize again for any inconveniences my absence has caused.

15. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

No inconveniences at all... You are currently out the current round... but if you want to dare it, you can join Hana in the Dead Contestants Lounge ;)... but you are still very much in the game, and will return in about "5 minutes" with a little bit of points adjustment added...

16. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

BMS, I'm not sure what 'Sending Unit 01' means. sending the Unit a punch? maybe I'm a bit dazed a the moment..can't think!

Seph..half awake... 'Know what an S2 engine is?' she asks in a daze... 'I do' she responds as Tokyo 3 is blown up...

17. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

I do hope this round is nearing its end before we end up in another Building brawl.. So just let me know when its all over so I can see how many of these cool points ill get!!!!!!!

KaMeKaZi!

IAM.CA

18. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

So is that Just for Anime Collision that some posts were deleted?

Eh? Cause I didn't post yesterday, because I was waiting for you guyz's reactions.

19. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

KaMe - the round is soon gonna be over!
    Ser - that's what happens when I have too much on my mind while typing...I've edited the post...basically your unit knocked the other way.
    Mea - The deleted posts incident was about 3 or 4 weeks ago...

20. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Oops

Eh, ^__^;;;! Sorry.