RPG Requests Anime D&D Rp

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by NagaClock, Apr 12, 2004.

1. NagaClock

NagaClock New Member

As you can see D&D. But no it's not just that. It's anime version. Anime characters, classes, storylines, etc. All the fun of an actual anime show only you are in it. You decide the actions and aiblities and have fun at the same time. Elves,Sorcerers,Dwarfs, yeah theres that, but there is also cat girls, magical girls, anything that an anime could and can be. Now like traditional D&D games you make your character and abilities. This is a game where you have to keep a strong commitment. Either we can do some of the game in chat or on the message boards.

Game-Play
    Now rolling Dice. That can be done in chat or by the GM if he/she owns dice to roll. Now the GM (Game Master) would be trusted in rolling the dice. Or if it does not work we can use the chat to roll. Now this is really difficult to explain b/c all of the features and rulnigs of gameplay. But I can guarente people will like it.

2. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

I'm sorry, but I have to reject this.

Firstly, the Chatroom isn't meant for Roleplaying, as discussions are in there (when it's actually alive).

Secondly, What is the plot? What's the storyline? Where's this story going? Yes, I did read the part where you guaranteed the members would love it -- Where's the proof? I need to know exactly what you're planning, your post is too vague.

3. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

I also have to decline on the acceptance of this RPG because what you've laid out is basically a style of RPing, with no story-line or direction in mind. The best thing to do is pick one thing, not a category of things. Anime is a very wide category. However, if you wish to start an RPG without a subforum, you're welcome to try your idea in the 'General' forum and see if it catches on, so long as you're able to do it with two threads- An In-Game thread and a Sister thread.