RPG Archives Anime High School - [RPG] Sat. September 6th, First Day Off From A Hectic Week

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Jun 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: This thread takes place the Saturday after the first day of school. You will be able to play that thread and this one as well, at the SAME TIME. Do not ruin this people. Quite a bit can happen during a week. (There will be a time when I will skip a whole month). You guys must make it seem realistic. Really, I can’t explain this very well, but I’ve seen it work. Just make sure you take into account things that happen in the September 1st thread when posting in this one and if you post something in this one about something you haven’t done in the Sept. 1st thread yet, make sure you do it in the Sept. 1st thread at some point.

Oh and just because this thread is up doesn’t mean the other one is closed. You will continue to RPG in that one. It will come to a close once all the classes are finished, so I suggest you all hurry with your lunch activities. And if this seems like too much work for you, just try it first. I guarantee that once you get the hang of it won’t be hard at all. (You don’t need to post replies for both threads in one day, you can do one, one day and then the other the next if you desire.)

Btw, dropping out at this point will be extremely damaging. Besides the fact we don’t have as much players as we once did, for you to be posting in this thread and suddenly disappear and leave in the other one will be way too confusing and certainly un-realistic.

I’m counting on you guys to make this work!

[One last thing. This thread does NOT start in the morning. It starts in the afternoon. However you can provide a short little bit about when your characters woke up this morning in the beginning of your post. If you don’t get what I’m saying, just read my post. You’ll get it.]

IC:

Kaiba stirred in his bed slightly and opened his eyes and glanced at the red numbers on his digital clock.

‘Hmm… odd it’s 9:00 and my alarm hasn’t gone off yet…’ he thought drowsily.

‘Then, does that mean I’m late!?’ the thought suddenly sunk in.

He sat up in his bed quickly and looked about to find his roommate in the bed across and shocked by it. He was still not used to sharing a room. He felt ready to pound the little bugger for not waking him up when logic finally kicked in.

It was Saturday. No classes. Just track. And that wouldn’t start till noon.

He fell straight back into his bed and moaned. This school was driving him mad. He was really losin’ it if he didn’t realize it was Saturday when he woke up.

‘Oh well, can’t get back to sleep now that I’m up…’ he thought as he sat up again and setted a foot on the blue carpeted floor (talk about cliché).

Though, his foot didn’t meet carpet, it met something squishy…like a sleeping bag. Kaiba looked down and nearly had a heart attack.

WHAT WAS A GIRL WITH WHAT APPEARED TO BE SOME TYPE OF MUTATED ADORABLE BEAST DOING IN HIS ROOM SLEEPING!?

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?” he yelled in a yell that most likely woke up all the boys on the grade 10 floor. He even heard some grade 11’s above him telling him to shut up.

The girl jumped out of the sleeping bag, her and that odd white, stuffed animal type thing with little wings and a little red thing hanging from its head. Chichiri was awake now as well.

“Oh good morning Miru…couldn’t find Primera last night?” Chichiri asked, recognizing the girl. Kaiba was completely shocked by how calm he was taking this.

The girl, Miru, snapped out of the daze Kaiba’s yell had put her into and turned to Chichiri.

“Nope. She was in here though. Moogle smelt her. But that was 6:00 in the morning. We needed some sleep so we decided to just crash here. Hope you don’t mind.” She said.

“No of course not-“ Chichiri began.

“OF COURSE I MIND! YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!!! NOW GET OUT!” Kaiba yelled.

“SHUT UP!!!” The 11th grader above screamed.

“Hmph. Fine.” Miru snorted. “I meant to be out of here before you woke up ya know. Right Moogle?”

“Kupo!” the odd little thing responded.

“OUT, OUT, OUT!!!!!”

“WHAT PART OF SHUT UP DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND YOU SON OF A-!”

-

The girls’ dorm however was silent and oblivious to the chaos going on over on the other side of the school in the boys’ dorm. Every girl was sleeping peacefully…’cept maybe Wakaba and Keiko who had planted several tacts on each other’s mattresses.

Kahimi was awake though. She climbed out of bed, and didn’t bother to change out of the white with pink flowers, too small pajamas Rockna had given her. (Rockna was a lot shorter than Kahimi, These fitted Rockna perfectly but left Kahimi’s knees, elbows and mid-drift bare. Didn’t matter to her though. They were so cute!!!) She did put on her crown of flowers though, before tip toeing on the pink carpet (once more cliché) and sneaking out of the school, to where an old dying tree stood outside. She heard rumors of the tree going to be token down that week and many students being upset cause a lot of memories were in that tree (a lot of them had spent time with their girlfriend/boyfriend there. Heck there was even a craving in it of a heart with Kinomoto-sensei and her husband’s initials in it). Well, there was still SOME life in the tree, and if the people of her new home cherished it so much, then she’d just use her powers to help it live through another couple decades.

So once out there Kahimi kneeled in front of the tree, her bare knees digging into the earth. She brought her hands together, closed her eyes, concentrated and began to sing softly.

After half a minute she opening her eyes and looked up to find it starting to already spout some buds again. First it would grow the buds to produce flowers. The flowers would bloom and blow away quickly, and by noon it would be completely covered in green leaves. By the evening it would have caught up to the other trees, which were only beginning to change. From there it would go by its normal growing pace.

Kahimi stood up, placed a gentle hand on the tree and rubbed it, a sign of reassurance to it. Then, as quietly as she came she snuck back into the school.

When she got back to hr room she got there just before her room mate Miru stormed in.

"Oh good morning Miru...Rough night?" she asked politly.

"Very. Ugh, come on moogle...let's get some real sleep..." miru moaned.

"Kupo!"

By noon Kaiba was already outside, in a pair of gray sweat pants and a white shirt. (He despised shorts. He could participate perfectly fine in sweat pants. Sure he had to go down town and buy them during lunch on Wednesday, since he didn’t own any himself…). He scoffed. What ugly articles of clothing. This better be worth it.

No one else was here yet. Figures. Probably out having lunch. Kaiba didn’t want any. He ate some breakfast (it was BEARABLE. Not good, BEARABLE) and the last thing he needed was a cramp from eating before practice. It didn’t leave a very good impression.

He glanced over to a group of students marveling at that dumb tree. Somehow it had grown full beautiful leaves. Sure it wasn’t autumn yet…but a full tree of leaves? After it had been presumed dead for a year? Defiantly bizarre. Some students claimed they saw it full of blossoms earlier this morning. That made even less sense than it having leaves did. Then again Kaiba had learnt not to be surprised by the bizarre. This school was odd, plain and simple. He figured that out when Chichiri explained to him that Miru was the school’s super natural pest eliminator, and that thing was named Moogle, for it was some un-identified mythical like creature that resembled the oddballs from the Final Fantasy games. He would actually be relieved if a big portal leading to the shadow realm showed up out of no where. Right now that was becoming more and more believable than creatures from an RPG game, fairies, minotaurs and what ever the hell else co-existing with him in his school.

2. Jam Chii

Jam Chii New Member

Recca was still asleep, when finally he woke up by rolling off his bed. He fell on the floor with a big crash that shook the light objects in the room. He jumped up quickly and saw that his roommate(Still not known) was still asleep with his blanket over his entire body and face.
    "Hmm...I guess he must be cold, last night was freezing after all for some odd reason." Recca thought to himself, "I guess I'll warm myself up by training some more."
    Swiftly and quietly, Recca changed into his school uniform(The only thing he had) and crept out the room silently. On his way out Recca didn't see too many people. Some guys were also beginning to leave their rooms. He continued to walk as he yawned and closed his eyes. *Thump!* Recca bumped into what seemed to be an 11th grader.
    "Hey, watch where you're going ya punk." The other student said.
    "Sorry." Recca replied.
    "Hey, you gonna be in Fighting Class?" He asked.
    "Yup." Recca answered smiling.
    "Name's Leonhart, Squall Leonhart. Remember the name, it's the one that's gonna wipe that smile off your face." Squall said and walked away.
    Recca finally was outside of the school. He looked around and saw Kaiba standing alone.
    "Whoa, I never noticed him," Recca thought to himself, "He's the owner of Kaiba Corps.(Sorry if I misspelled or anything, not too big uh fan of Yu-Gi-Oh) I need to ask him for some money to buy some better clothes than these, but not now."
    Recca ran into a bunch of trees to hide himself from anyone who'd walk by. He took off his arm guard and tossed it on the ground. Recca looked around and saw no one.
    "Saiha! Come out!" Recca screamed.
    Suddenly,a large red blade extended from his right arm. Recca ran up to a tree and dashed right through it. Within seconds, the tree was behind him and already falling.
    "Nadare! It's your turn!" Recca screamed once again.
    The red blade disappared and small flames appaered on each of his fingers on his right hand. He pointed his arm at another tree and small but fast fireballs shot it down.
    "Setsuna! Now!" Recca screamed.
    A large dragon came from within his arm.
    "Nah, I don't think I wanna help a punk like you," The dragon spoke, "I'll see you later."
    Recca furiously kicked a tree because the dragon didn't obey him. Suddenly, voices could be heard and Recca instantly heard them. He reached in his pocket and pulled out three smoke bombs. He quickly lit them and threw them on the ground. Within seconds, Recca was gone.

3. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Laura woke on Saterday and she nealt down on the far side of her bed.
    "Mornig, Tailki! You hungry? I'll go get us something to eat!", she said.
    Laura went to the cafe. and had some breakfast her self then grabbed some things for Tailki. She watched him eat and also looked over to the other bed that was in her room. She wondored what happened to Botan and then started thinking about Chichiri, maybe she'll be able to get that mask off again, this time. She smiled again when her gaze met Tailki then she relised the time. It was nearly 11:30 and she didn't want to be late for the first day of Home Ec. Which she would have to find where it is being held.
    "Later Tailki, I'm off to my first day of Home Ec.! Maybe I'll make us something good to eat!.", Laura said as she left for the extra course.

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Kagome awoke up. She yawned and stretched. 'This feels so werid,' she thought. 'Nothing left to do today except an activity.' Kagome groaned. She forgot what activity she had signed up for. She quickly took a shower and dressed. She glanced at Haruka bed while she dried her hair. 'She must always get up this early,' she thought. Kagome decided to head to the cafeterria hoping to meet some of her friends.

Inuyasha opened his amber eyes and looked around. He glanced at his new roommate. He couldn't believe he had to share a room with that Monk.Miroku appeared to be having a bad dream. Inuyasha picked up the glass of water he had by his bed and threw it on the monk.

"Ahhhhhhh," Miroku screamed as the shock of the water awoke him. "What the hell did you do that for?"

Inuyasha shrugged. "Let's get going."

"What?" It took Miroku a few minutes to realize that Inuyasha was wanting to go to lunch not on another mission in the fuedal era. "Let me shower atleast." Miroku quickly cleaned up. "Did you shower?"

"Yeah."

Miroku doubted the half demon did shower but he didn't say anything. The only time he has ever really seen him clean himself was when the half demon ended up carring a wolf demon around. He glanced and lightly sniffed the air around Inuyasha.

"What are you doing?"

Miroku blushed, "ah nothing." The half demon didn't smell bad at all.

OOC- I was wonderinf what activity is today?

5. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

***Dream mode***
    Kyou was walking in the school hall way. "Kyou-kun! Kyou-kun! Wait up Kyou-kun!" It was familiar voice of one of his classmates. He turned to see Usagi slipping, and grabbing his black and white beaded bracelet as she fell on the ground. Now that the bracelet if off kyou's wrist. Usagi screams. Kyou eyes become wide open. In state of shock he shouts "NOOOOOO!" Suddenly his clothes tore apart as his body started to take shape of the vengeful cat's spirit's form! Now no one will ever like himor dare come near him! Everyone will be scared of him. His mother appears before him. "Kyou I'll protect you! You should stay at home. I won't let them see you! Kyou! My dear!"
    ***End Dream mode***

Kyou gets up. He is sweating. He was obviously having a nightmare. He check his wrist, and calms down. His bracelet is still there. It's already morning. Kyou did not want to sleep. It's 9:00 AM he checks his watch. He notices his roommate, and looks at him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.