RPG Archives Anime High School - [RPG] Teachers Lounge

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fushigi Rockna

Ohtori Kanae sat on one of the couchs in the teacher's lounge, shaking a bit. This was her first day. What if the students didn't like her? What if they banded against her just because she used a different chalk color? What if they burned her at the stake!?

"Would you quit worrying kanae? You'll do fine." Kinomoto Nadeshiko began.

"Y-Yes... S-Sure Kinomoto-sama..." she began.

At that moment Okayasu Yuka walked into the room.

"Vegeta, you've got the brats next..." she said as she sat down.

OOC: This is basically a thread for Arcueid and I to have a little fun with the teachers... But also very important to read.

2. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Woman, I know what I have to do and when to do it." Vegeta snorted and gave Yuka a deadly glare. "And when are you going to build my Gravity Room?!" He asked arrogantly.
    -
    "Cheer up Kanae!" Sakurada Haruna said happily and gave Kanae a pat on the back which made her fall off the couch. "Sorry.." Haruna muttered and sweatdropped. "If you're too stressed, do you want me to accompany you since it's your first class ever?" She asked, concernedly.

3. Fushigi Rockna

"How many times do i ahve to tell you Vegeta!? We are not building a gravity room! One, we don't have enough money, two, there'd be almost no use for it, and three, didn't you wnat to get rid of primera first!? Now if you annoy me one more time I'm giving full control of the fighting club to Gohan!" Okayasu exclaimed.
    -
    Kanae fell to ground and soon was back up on the couch.
    "Y-Yes, p-please... Sakurada-sama..." Kanae muttered.
    "I'll go with you too, okay?" nadeshiko told her.
    "T-Thank you, you guys..." kanae began.

4. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Vegeta blasted the Teacher's Lounge door open. He was in Super Saiyan form. "So... I heard you expelled my son?" He said, with a manical look on his face. "Did you?" He added beyond angrily.
    --
    "V.. V..." Haruna stammered and then simply pointed at Okayasu.

5. Fushigi Rockna

Okayasu's eyes narrowed. She was not intimidated by what Vegeta was doing.
    "I called our dear sick principal at his residence and asked what to do. He told me to expell him. I can't protest to that, I'd be fired." she told him.
    Kanae hid behind Haruna and Nadeshiko. Nadeshiko stood up and walked to the other two teachers.
    "Now hold on a second Vegeta!" she began."Don't get too mad! If it were another kid you wouldn't care, don't let the fact that he's your son hinder your judgment. We teachers are not allowed to be for favoritisim. So please, just calm down, I know you're mad but don't get hasty. And as for you..." she went on turning to Okayasu. "I don't believe he deserved to be expelled! Let that be my two cents! You should be ashamed, this was his first day and he probably knew no better!"
    She then stood tall and confident, ready for any comments the two had to yell at her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.