RPG Archives Anime League - [OOC] Game Questions

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 17, 2003.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Anime League Questions

This is where you can post any questions that you may have about the anime league. DeathSociety and myself will look them over.

You can also PM either of us on anything that has to do with Anime League.

Please note that the Rule thread has not been posted yet.
    It could affect some of your questions.

Happy Question Posting nonetheless!

Sincerely,
    Basher19 and DeathSociety

2. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

I had posted characters before... is it too late to join? (Not that I will -- I'm just considering. Seriously considering. And maybe others would like to know. ^_^; Heeh...)

Also (though I know this is probably the stupidest question I could ever ask), I had posted a profile for Suu, a character from the CLAMP manga (not anime, but manga) Clover -- and didn't get rejected. I'd like to clear up that I spaced out and forgot about the no-manga-characters rule. Just wondering why I didn't get a bold "sorry, Suu can't be played" notice on the post I had the profiles on. o.o;

Zat's all, I suppose. ^^;

3. Basher

To late to join no it is not. Anyone can still join. But you need to do it before the mission turns to [RPG] Anime League otherwise you will have to wait until the next mission. But neither have done it completely so far. I say maybe another week and then they will be (depending on how the RPG goes). Plus you can easily be written into the mission if need be.

Well from what I understand Clover is pretty popular Manga. So you should be able to protray that character well. As long as you can protray that Manga character well then it is ofiicially allowed now.

B19

4. Basher

This has come to my attention about the Tubes in the Kakumei League.

A detailed explanation of the tubes
    Each tube will have 2 in every room one for going too, and one for coming from.

The tubes will bring you too or from aka by the buttons:
    spaceship bay (need to pick what spacecraft to use)
    vehicle bay which includes airplanes, jets and all that stuff that can be driven on Earth (need to pick which one)
    mess hall (food place)
    dorms (sleeping quarters everyone has their own)
    bridge (command center)
    helm (steering of the space center near bridge)
    training rooms (such as VR Stimulater room and others).
    sick bay (hospital)

The tubes have pictures on them to bring you were you want to go but the only exact places are a certain vehicle or space ships, the mess hall, the bridge, and the helm. The other places you will just have to walk to :p

No one can get stuck in the tubes
    I knew what you were all thinking

There is an elevator but tubes are faster to use. The tubes will bring you to a place in one second.

So far the vechile bay and spaceship bay are connected on the lowest level of the space station with a launching bay. There is an undertermine amount of vechiles and space ships. I am not going to think of every single one that could be out there. What anyone says will go in this thread which means I will up date it.

The Space Ship Bay
    Battleship
    Smallest Space Ship

The Vechile Bay
    none

Hopefully what is on what floor will be up soon too.

B19

5. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Thanx, thats a lot more helpful.

(It sounds pretty cool. Reminds me of an old computer game i loved to play called Space Quest.)

6. Basher

The Kakumei Leagues Space Center

Here is what is on every level (AKA deck) of the Kakumei League Space Center and a brief explanation of each one. The Kakumei Leagues Space Center has the capacity to hold up to 50 crew members. It is fairly big. The levels start on the top floor and go down.

First Level: Starts with the Helm, then the Bridge, and finally meeting rooms
    Second Level: Research and Technology rooms which include library and computer rooms
    Third Level: Sick Bay
    Forth Level: Mess Hall
    Fifth Level: Dorms
    Sixth Level: Virtual Reality Stimulaters Room
    Seventh Level: Training Rooms (workout rooms)
    Eighth Level: Engineering and the torpedo room
    Ninth Level: Cargo
    Tenth Level: Cargo
    Eleventh Level: Spaceship and Vehicle Bay

The Space Center is stationed right outside the planet of Earths orbit by auto pilot. The Space Center doesn't really need to be piloting unless something happens. All members have secret electronic keys to get back into the Space Center. The Space Center always has a force field set.

The Helm is the steering of the Space Center.
    The Bridge is the main computer room (AKA The Round Table Room). This is where any distress calls come too. Someone is always on watch here unless everyone is away on a mission then auto answer is set. It also has an announcement board.
    The Meeting Rooms are were certain meetings could take place. Meeting rooms are listed such as Meeting Room 1A, Meeting Room 1B, and etc. Any meetings made will be on the Announcement Board located in the bridge.
    The Sick Bay is the Space Centers hospital. This is where all the sick or hurt crew members go. It is run by a cyborg doctor.
    Mess Hall is the Space Centers meal room. This is where everyone sits down and eats. All meals are served via of a large meal machine. Punch in the right food item, dessert, or beverage that you want and it will pop out.
    Dorms is the Space Center crews sleeping quarters. Every Kakumei League member lives on the Space Center. No one shares a room with anyone. There is enough dorms for 50 crew members.
    Virtual Reality Stimulaters Room is the Space Centers training room for all spacecraft's, Vehicles, and computers. Each VRSs Room are listed VRS Room 6A, VRS Room 6B, and etc. Every member will need to train on some of these machines and especially if new equipment comes.
    Training Rooms is where all other training is done on the Space Center. Different Training Rooms will cater to all the needs of each crew member.
    Engineering Level is where the engine is located. The torpedo room is also located on this level.
    There are two cargo floors. One cargo floor is for all food. The second is for weapons and other machinery.
    Spaceship Bay is located on the last level. All spaceships are in this huge bay near the hanger. The hanger is where all spaceships leave the Space Station. All repairs can be done at each spaceship.
    Vehicle Bay is located on the other side of the Spaceship Bay. All vehicle are is the Vehicle Bay. The docking is on the other side of this level. All docking most past security. Only Kakumei League members can let someone else in.

If there is anything missing or needs more of an explanation please post it afterwords.

B19

7. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Okay... if a Certain Somebody (I think it's Po Lee) doesn't post and he's my (or Alcyone's) partner on the mission... how long do I have to wait before I... um... go on by myself?

And what would I do if he/she doesn't reply? *blink*

8. Basher

Thank you. I have sent a PM to Po Lee about this. There should be a reply shortly. Just get started on the search.

Please check out the thread Important: RPG Missions Updates. It will help those who have not seen the threads lately.

If any other problems emerge about Anime League for anyone please inform DS or myself.

B19

9. Osaka

Osaka New Member

Kaya! I sort of have a problem.... I no longer have time ta post! if I'm too slow, basher, could you control my character? Thankies!

10. Basher

I will be glad to help you out, Osaka. i hope you can return to us soon. -B19

11. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

i'm having trouble following the rpg. I know I missed alot and that's no excuse but i'm now lost. Where are we at right now?

12. Basher

Here is where we are.

The Kakuemi League has been split up. Lina and Kenshin are battling an attacker and are waiting Sailor V and Nurikos help. The attacker is played by DS or myself. We know who the attacker is. Plus he/she will have an important role coming up. We didn't leave anyone out. Everyone will have an important role.

The others are on the ship. We shall all be leaping soon. But we need to find or positions. One gun, two engines, and two shield positions are left. Please choose your place. The group is getting ready to leap.
    Only people with positions are
    Kurama- at communicator
    Inuyasha- guns
    Ayane- leap
    Sakura- Pilot

After leaping all the Kakumei League should meet up. As long as the attacker is back to normal we all will head out and do battle.

There will be a major battle and we can all hot rod it. Once that comes I will tell you when it will start. Hopefully it will be soon and a lot of fun for everyone. I am also going to point out that Yami League is up to something and a perfect time will be set to stop them this is just a little hint. Trust me the RPG is far from over.

The Yami League are still on their missions. Malik and Fuuma will join the others on their missions. This is to get the other missions underway. Once the missions are completed the second part will start. The destruction of planets and destroying the Kakumei League is the second part of the missions. There will be more to come for them.

I hope that helps some.

I will update the sticky thread Important: Missions Updates soon.

-Basher19
    Co-mod of AL RPG

EDIT: The sticky thread Important: Missions Updates is now updated please look there.

13. Osaka

Osaka New Member

What? have I rally missed that much? oh dear......

Well I'm back.. but seeing how I've been left behind.... I supose I'm no longer a part of the RPG. I'm sorry I had to leave you with such a burden Basher....

14. Basher

Not really to much has happened. I mostly told everyone what was yet to come. If you want to stay sure go ahead. If not let me know.

Ayane is in control of the leap controls. The Kakumei League has not leaped yet waiting for Sakura.

Hiei has the shard and is starting to destroy the mountain. He won't give it away so far.

Only one Yami mission is done the one with taking Kagome. 2 shards have been found out of the four other missions. They should all be underway now.

That is all that has happened. Not much when I put it like that. I hoped that has helped some.

B19

15. Basher

MAI Valentine is from the anime Yu Gi Oh english dub version name. There is a big difference between those too. One anime and one a mascot. Just had to point that out.

Just try to keep up. If you have any questions post it here or PM me or DS. We are here to help.

By the looks of it you drop out of 95% of the RPGs you join. If you drop out of this one at least have the decency enough to let us know.

B19

16. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

I am so sorry to say that i will be dropping out of this rpg. I really love it but it would seem that i'm unable to keep up with it and it's only fair to the other rpgers that i drop. I should have dropped sooner but i feel that i've slighted you guys even if that's not true that's how i feel so i'm going to offer to play any little character u may need in the future. I'm so sorry i couldn't stay up.

17. Basher

Thank You Athena for informing me. I really liked your involvement. It is sad to see you go.

Because of Sailor Moons' involvement in the future plot I will have to RP her.

Does everyone still want this RPG to go on? So far I have seen only involvement by Tomoe. Please let me know.

By the way I will be staying on M2A for now. Some matters have been taken care of.

B19